West Midlands Meet

Grim Rider

Reaction score
A few of us have been meeting for the past six months on Wednesday nights, usually the first Wednesday of the month in the Shropshire/Staffs area. Recently at The Acton Arms in Morville but will probably vary it as the weather improves. Next meet will be Wednesday 5th February, aiming for 7pm; all welcome for a pint and a blather, be good to see a few new faces :beerjug:

(Perhaps a mod can put this as a sticky?)

Hi Rob I will be there on my new (to me ) 1200GS, courtesy of a taxi driver knocking me off my 1150! :(

Cheers Zach (Mark from Braybrook)

This thread seems to have become duplicated with another sticky for some reason. A couple of people have been in touch so to be clear there is one meet arranged in the West Midlands at the moment, same one as has been happening for past six months on first Wed of each month. Next one is at Acton Arms in Morville but we do move around.
We are very liberal minded and don't care what bike you turn up on as long as it is a GS. Anyone breaking this rule will be expected to get a round in :beer:

Bugger, can't make it now as sods law has happened and I'll be up in Newcastle tomorrow night:(

Have fun chaps:beer:

looks like its going to be another wet night out on the bike see you about 7.00ish. Looks like it could be the grand total of four out tomorrow night then.

looks like its going to be another wet night out on the bike see you about 7.00ish. Looks like it could be the grand total of four out tomorrow night then.

Might have to move out of the snug yet :)

Another wet and windy night, don't worry chaps were near the end of the winter meets:eek:
See you 7.00 ish, I think we are ok in the snug for a while, as long as we don't get into double figures at least :eek

Five of us and nice to see two new faces, curry night next month at the Acton first Wednesday:beerjug:

New month so must be time for the West Midlands meet night on this coming Wednesday. 7pm Acton Arms, Morville for curry and a pint, see you all then. :beerjug:

Mouse

Well the weather is getting better, so I think I will give it a miss this month and give my seat up for a fair weather rider :JB

I've heard that the food is good value for the money. The mrs is going to be in hospital for a few more days so see you next month. Got to look after her she the best one I've found so far.

Back
Top Bottom