Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pictures and live action thread.....

Some more pics and can only echo the massive thanks to Mike and Ian for putting this together and special thanks to Arkwright for putting together the road ride Cheers Guys

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Cheers Ian & Mike for some cracking trails. Certainly made a change from the Peaks.
    Looks like the après riding was good too. DRZ washed down today, riding gear can wait awhile. Thanks again.

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Big thankyou to Mike and Ian and Arkwright for the effort put in. "Ya done good !" Thoroughly enjoyed it and the company, but I'm still fekkin thawing out. Thanks again.

Forgot where these places are sorry.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtomunch View Post
    Some grumpy old git.........

Andres
    I'm sure I recognise that grumpy old git. It's Dave Gorman isn't it?

Some great pics there, looks like a good time but I must admit I didn't think you were all bonkers when I got up yesterday morning & saw just how frosty it was.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggler View Post
    Yip that sums it up nicely. Brrrrrrrrrrr.

New Member (less than 15 Posts)
    Really enjoyed myself on the road ride - shame I could only get a half day pass for the festivities but the wife was thrilled to bits with the Colston Basset cheese.
    See you all again soon hopefully, thanks to all those involved for the organisation etc.

Harv

Axle deep in water on a Honda :-) Seeing Derek washing his bike later on Saturday did shame me into washing mine!

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Thanks for arranging a great weekends boys! (Ian n Mike) cheap as well considering the quality of the pub and food laid on.

Can you arrange hook-up next time as a fan heater would have brought some comfort on saturday night and stopped the tent zip freezing

Has anybody mentioned Arkwright's road ride was a gastronomic experience to behold (that pork pie was lovely once i got in thawed out) and some of the best stilton cheese you can buy. Thanks for planning and being leader of the pack

Hope to see you guys n gals in the near future - a great bunch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12