yes, no or undecided

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Den

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If you are willing to pin your colours to the mast, which way are you going to vote on Independence day ...And no flippant comments. We have had enough of these. Just a yes or no will do... or an undecided.

Warning: It is public, so if you want to remain private ... dont vote. You can, of course, not vote but give your 'leaning' as a comment if you want.

Still neck-and-neck in the early stages of this exciting race, with the undecideds stuck in the starting gate !!

You're a conquered nation.

WE should decide, as your conquerers :rob

:p

If, in a game of football, one team had twenty players and the other team 6 players with no boots, it is likely that the larger, better equipped team would win.
But it would not be a fair match, and would not be recognised by fair people as a moral victory.

If, in a game of football, one team had twenty players and the other team 6 players with no boots, it is likely that the larger, better equipped team would win.
But it would not be a fair match, and would not be recognised by fair people as a moral victory.

The (likely) victors would be recognised, the world over - as a bunch of cnuts.......

You're analogy is basically acurate.

Al:scotsman

So you think the unprepared, ill-equipped, underfunded, minority team ought to be declared the winners..........because its not fair that they are crap?? Hmmmm.

I don't think they are "crap"...............

But - they can get fed up with being told they are crap.............

I think this "crap" team - is supporting the entire league, has been doing so for decades - while being told that they are spongers.

Al

So you think the unprepared, ill-equipped, underfunded, minority team ought to be declared the winners..........because its not fair that they are crap?? Hmmmm.

The game should have not been played in the first place, and the winning team should not have stolen the ball and the pitch.

It was Manchester United playing Caledonia Boysclub fc. Sometimes Cale surprised them with a sneaky goal, but it was no contest in reality.

Like all big teams, the 'ManU's' had a lot of supporters up here who wanted the match to take place and were quite happy when the ball and pitch were stolen, because it was to their advantage having a team such as them playing more games here.

This is a bit like those womens make up adverts where 56% of 16 people questioned said ........................................... So pretty pointless in the big scheme of things ;-)

This is a bit like those womens make up adverts where 56% of 16 people questioned said ........................................... So pretty pointless in the big scheme of things ;-)

It's a bike forum.................

Al

I'd better remove it then Mr Kevmean.

There are 15,689 members in this forum.
Scotland has 10% of the population of England.

Therefore there might be 1568 members resident in Scotland and eligible to vote in my small poll.

This forum can hardly be viewed as having predominantly 'working class' views on most subjects.

So, it should err on the 'no' side really ... Should it? ... In my small brain, thats what it computes as.

I'd vote yes but for the fact that Salmond and all the rest of the politicians north and south of the border are useless cunts and can fuck up anything given to them.
The SNP don't seem to have a clue what they are going to get if they win and they've had fifty odd years to think about it.

Wankers.

Well done for posting this Den although I'm not sure how class relates to the issue. I seem to remmeber reading that the Tories (Conservative and Unionist Party) had an absolute majority of votes in Scotland in 1955 when Scotland was dominated by the traditional working class industries of mining , shipbuilding, steel etc.

Veering towards YES at the moment but will not actually decide until the moment I put pencil to paper. I suspect a lot will do likewise

That's the main problem, isn't it? It doesn't matter who you vote for, a feckin politician gets in. :blast

Almost makes you glad for Royalty...

Why do only Scottish get to vote? (in real life) The English, Welsh, and N. Irish have all paid tax that has found it's way into Scotland down the years. Why don't we get to vote?

Fuck scotland... drown in your own tartan shit you fektards....

I voted yes cos I can and I'm English.....

Why do only Scottish get to vote? (in real life) The English, Welsh, and N. Irish have all paid tax that has found it's way into Scotland down the years. Why don't we get to vote?

That's bollox, Steve. It's actually the other way round. Scotland is a nett exporter of everything to England - money, energy, talent, you name it you owe us for it.

I have actually explained elsewhere why you don't get a vote. It's just like your missus might choose to leave you and you wouldn't get a vote in that.

(1) Why do only Scottish get to vote? (in real life) The English, Welsh, and N. Irish have all paid tax that has found it's way into Scotland down the years. Why don't we get to vote?

(2) Fuck scotland... drown in your own tartan shit you fektards....

(3) I voted yes cos I can and I'm English.....

1) Well - because Scotland has been propping up the other 3 countries for decades.

2) Your attitude is probably why the world hates you.

3) Same as #2 above really.........

That's bollox, Steve. It's actually the other way round. Scotland is a nett exporter of everything to England - money, energy, talent, you name it you owe us for it.

And of course sir has figures (from a reputable independent source) to prove all of that ?

FWIW, If you lot really wanted to do it, it makes no odds to me, but I'd be a bit sad that the last pink splodge of British Empire was being shattered internally.

Then again, I am firmly of the opinion that if you do go, you absolutely should NOT be let back 'in' unless you fucking toe the line.......which, let's face it, you haven't been doing for the last couple of hundred years.

I don't know if you'd be better off on your own, or if we doon south would benefit........the arguments are so fudged up with bullshit statistics that it's practically impossible to come to any sort of informed opinion on that.......

If you do go though, you're going to have to come up with your own shekels and groats pretty damned fast aren't you?
Otherwise, 'we' will still be holding your pocket money and deciding exactly how much it's worth.......wtf is the point of that then, and has anyone come up with a practical solution?

PS If Toddy comes on to this thread and just posts cut and paste spam bollocks, I give fair warning, I am going to utter some rather rude words to the brainless prick. :blast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom