All Year Biker

Good luck and I mean it. as a jest....
selling a product that prevents something....surely that means less and less people will go for it as there is less and less need for a preventative.... Similar to the companies that specialize in selling interactive white boards to schools...soon every school will have one and then..?

All the best in the new venture. If you ever decide to travel closer to the west, I can try get a few bikes lined up.

ALLYEARBIKER ...CLEAN AND PROTECT...EVENT Drogheda/ North Dublin !!!

If you are interested in getting your bike treated then email edgordon09@gmail.com. Organising event and need minimum of 6 bikes. Event most likely North Dublin or Drogheda. Need numbers first then details of time and venue to follow. Expect to pay 80 EURO and basically 2 years protection for your steed... Ed

Sorry for delay folks, very busy organising at home...all the information can be found on 'All Year Biker Ireland' facebook page here, like and share the page with your colleagues. http://www.facebook.com/allyearbikerireland There is the facility to book online at www.allyearbiker.co.uk. Hope to catch up with you at some stage soon. Maybe in Cork later this month on launch of BMW range, watch out for us. Thanx for all your words of encouragement and contributions to the thread...:bounce1

West Cork... If you make it to Cork city I could possibly come along depending on whatever is on... Good luck with it, I like your facebook image of Ireland never seen one like it before.

If you are interested in getting your bike treated then email edgordon09@gmail.com. Organising event and need minimum of 6 bikes. Event most likely North Dublin or Drogheda. Need numbers first then details of time and venue to follow. Expect to pay 80 EURO and basically 2 years protection for your steed... Ed

Thanx for your enthusiasm edwgordaon...those wanting a venue set up if they contact me either through the ayb website or my facebook page 'All Year Biker Ireland' and I'll organise something for them...

West Cork... If you make it to Cork city I could possibly come along depending on whatever is on... Good luck with it, I like your facebook image of Ireland never seen one like it before.

Yeah thanx for your post on the FB page. Yeah the image has a bit more depth than the usual. As I say richie, we are trying to make it to Kearys for the new BMW range on the 15th, not sure whether it'll be sorted but hopefully, even if we can't get the venue for treatment may call down for the craic and hand out some flyers. Come on over for the launch, sure if nothing else you can see the new BMers...

Back
Top Bottom