All Year Biker

Adieboy

Reaction score
How do you think an 'All Year Biker' Franchise would go in Ireland?

I'm thinking of taking one on, any thoughts?

It's all about scale. Are there enough bikes that would be willing to make the spend for you to make a living from it ? Or are you looking at it from a secondary income point of view ? Three years ago one of the UK franchise holders came to Dublin for a weekend and did a pile of bikes that had been pre booked and paid for. He was busy but looking back the event was well promoted on Irish bike web sites so he got all the interested punters in one weekend.

It's all about scale. Are there enough bikes that would be willing to make the spend for you to make a living from it ? Or are you looking at it from a secondary income point of view ? Three years ago one of the UK franchise holders came to Dublin for a weekend and did a pile of bikes that had been pre booked and paid for. He was busy but looking back the event was well promoted on Irish bike web sites so he got all the interested punters in one weekend.

I've put the feelers out on Irishbikerforum to gauge response as I did here, will wait for a few days before making any decisions.
Thanx.

As has been said it's all about scale, but I'd certainly be interested in getting it done.

If you've seen what they do, why not just get a load of cleaning products and bulk ACF50 and start up a part-time business on your own?

It's not like setting up a hamburger joint on your own.

Al

If you've seen what they do, why not just get a load of cleaning products and bulk ACF50 and start up a part-time business on your own?

It's not like setting up a hamburger joint on your own.

Al

I prefer the backing of the Trade name and Treatment, I has got a good name and there is a lot of positivity about the product on the forums and elsewhere...the back up and means of advertising is good too, thanx for the comments though...

Adie

if you could set up a van and travel to people in local area be good

if you get in goo with a bmw garage you will get the work from them as thoes who wont service bikes will also want yout o clean them

if you could set up a van and travel to people in local area be good

if you get in goo with a bmw garage you will get the work from them as thoes who wont service bikes will also want yout o clean them

Becoming mobile will be a priority and something in hand should I take up the franchise...

Thanx for the feedback.

It's a great system and i thought of taking the franchise myself about a year ago. But do the sums and work out how many cleans you'll have to do to cover the initial cost of the franchise and you'll be surprised. I can't quite remember the figures but i know it was a long long time and multiple cleans every week just to break even.

How do you think an 'All Year Biker' Franchise would go in Ireland?

I'm thinking of taking one on, any thoughts?

It's a great system and i thought of taking the franchise myself about a year ago. But do the sums and work out how many cleans you'll have to do to cover the initial cost of the franchise and you'll be surprised. I can't quite remember the figures but i know it was a long long time and multiple cleans every week just to break even.

Yeah, done the sums and the thing is how many bikers are actually going to have their bikes treated? But like most businesses there is a risk which you either take or not. It'll beat what I'm presently at with shift work and crap hours. Plus it may open other doors, who knows...thanx

Well everyone I have taken the plunge and invested in the All Year Biker Franchise. I will be operating, initially from my home but hope to be going mobile in the near future. I have a bit of work to finish around home here before going live but more than likely start of March. Booking are as the allyearbiker website and follow and share at allyearbikerireland on FB. Thanx to all for the encouragement.

Adieboy

Back
Top Bottom