Headlight Guard for 2010 model R1200GSA`s

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi Fella`s - just done a headlight guard for one of the lads for his 2008 GS. I liked it so I made one for my 2010GSA - its the one in the images.

uses a cunningly designed (or it is for my single figure IQ :D) fixing by locating on the indicator extrusion to stop it from moving up or down with the M8 indicator keeping it securely in place.

Powder coated stainless steel as usual.

Its for sale on my site if anyone wants one. Selling for around £60 + the dreaded 20% VAT.

http://www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk/bmw-r1200gsa-headlight-guard-133-p.asp

www.cymarcbikeparts.co.uk

a>

a>

Looks good Mark, best one I have seen yet, if you have HiD lights, the others on the market leave to much pattern on the road, :thumby:

Might have to get one Mark as the reflection off the back of my Touratart clear one is a pain especially if it's got a bit dusty. HiDs by uncle Les, obviously!

Might have to get one Mark as the reflection off the back of my Touratart clear one is a pain especially if it's got a bit dusty. HiDs by uncle Les, obviously!

that would be kind of you - you would be the second one! (well, third if you count the one I made for me................)

And yes I am a great supporter of the Hid`s - by Uncle Les or anyone!

Ah dear Mark. Always the same...
Anyway, you're doshed up. Why's it not arrived yet? Will the fitting instructions have sweary words?

ha funny man. And yes I can do sweary words - you`ve been a very norty boy.................

what ya ordered?

Back
Top Bottom