Survivor Chop

Lowered, Polished, loved, 94,000 miles and 18 years old this year!

Nice looking old Glide. Just curious since you're not short, why lowered? Those aren't OIL spots on the tarmac are they? :eek

Nice looking old Glide. Just curious since you're not short, why lowered? Those aren't OIL spots on the tarmac are they? :eek

it was lowered by the previous owner... i like the look, so left it....and no, not OIL spots, just good ole British rain drying off......

Rob motorcycles in the garage aren't clutter, toss out the lawn mower or something!

Rob motorcycles in the garage aren't clutter, toss out the lawn mower or something!

I've already got bikes sitting out side rusting away Clifton. The Harley takes up some much space it's game over when it's in the garage.

My garage was built in 1927, three bikes in a 2:1 formation and that's it!! Just about room to get to the freezer! The GSA will not fit panniered up!! So my limit is always three!

I'm fortunate my current MC garage holds 3 comfortably, but I've now managed to squeeze six into it which is too many. The wifey say's I'm a hoarder, actually I'm just an accumulator.

I know all about those garages you have in the States and I'm very jealous. Mines 16ft by 8ft. Has 3.5 bikes a workbench, a lathe, a v twin compressor and a load of shelving. Very cramped.

i can fit about 200 bikes in my garage (no shit) so if you have any old bikes you dont have room for im your man

It's your pad isn't it...you are a secret millionaire.....you just pretend to be the estate manager....in reckon its time for a GS event on your lawn...

... Mines 16ft by 8ft. Has 3.5 bikes a workbench, a lathe, a v twin compressor and a load of shelving. Very cramped.

Well you have one V-twin inside :D. Hey at least you have a garage, for many years I didn't have one at all.

Back
Top Bottom