Cheviot Hotel Fri/Sat evening meal menu

Borderraider

R1200GSA TDM 900 R1200GS
Reaction score
Cheviot Hotel will once again provide evening meal on Fri & Sat nights.
Breakfast will also be available on Sat & Sun mornings at a cost of £5..Full Northumbrian cooked breakfast, tea, coffee & toast.

All food orders need to be pre-booked, please add your order to thread & I'll keep the Cheviot Hotel updated

Attachments

• menu2.jpg
    menu2.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 1,442
All food needs to be pre-ordered

Due to expected numbers Cheviot need folks menu choice before the event

I'll be closing food orders on 30th April, please add any requirements before then so I can update list.

Thanks

Colin:

Breakfast for both Sat & Sun mornings please; as for evening meals, I'll speak to the Cheviot on Fri early afternoon and choose something off the bar menu, unless you tell me that the menu featured is the 'only' menu available...

Keith me and Suzy having bar meals Friday also we can have a drink fer ditchy when we get there. :thumb

belly burster fry for Sat an Sun morn
Fri night ;garlic Mushrooms with stilton (dog breath) and stuffed chicken breast
Sat night; Tomato & basil soup, bean chili with rice :thumb
Daisy will be along with her order later

Colin:

Breakfast for both Sat & Sun mornings please; as for evening meals, I'll speak to the Cheviot on Fri early afternoon and choose something off the bar menu, unless you tell me that the menu featured is the 'only' menu available...

Cheviot Hotel are asking for folk to pre-order Bar menu orders to avoid delays in serving & to ensure choice availability

All food is cooked to order from fresh which may mean a wait – we endeavor to produce good food as fast as we can, not fast food

Sandwiches
Sandwiches served daily 12 noon – 2 pm only

Baguette, Granary, Rustic White or Panini unless otherwise stated

Cheviot club ciabatta – warm chicken, bacon and tomatoes with baby gem leaves 5.50
Honey-baked ham and homemade coleslaw 4.50
Spicy chicken piri piri wrap with Tzatziki salad 5.00
Cumberland sausage, red onion marmalade and whole grain mustard mayonnaise 5.20
Mature Northumbrian cheddar and chutney or onion 4.00
Prawn and cray fish with Marie Rose and dressed leaves 5.00
Hot-smoked salmon with lime and coriander aioli 5.00
Classic BLT 4.80
Steak ciabatta, caramelised onions and horseradish mayonnaise 5.70
Tuna and spring onion mayonnaise 4.50

Starters
Chef’s homemade soup of the day served with warm crusty bread 4.00
Classic prawn and crayfish cocktail bound in Marie Rose sauce and served with brown bread 5.50
Cajun chicken wings with BBQ dip and side salad 4.50
Chef’s homemade chicken liver parfait, red onion marmalade and toasted brioche 5.50
Trio of ravioli – mushroom, blue cheese and Mediterranean vegetables – with tarragon cream 4.90
Smoked salmon with lemon oil, caper berries and buttered whole grain bread 4.90

MainsBeer-battered fillet of cod with homemade mushy peas, chunky chips and tartare sauce 8.80
Traditional lasagne al forno with salad and homemade chips or garlic bread 9.90 (vegetarian 7.90)
10 oz horseshoe gammon steak with fried egg or pineapple ring, chips and salad 11.00
Hunters chicken - chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in bacon, pan-fried and served with grilled cheese, BBQ sauce, chunky chips and coleslaw 11.50
Pork fillet and ginger stir fry with egg noodles and stir-fried sticky vegetables 10.00
Twice-cooked & smoked Bourbon sticky half rack of pork ribs with rice, grilled stuffed jalapenos, chunky chips and our own homemade pineapple coleslaw 11.00
Line-caught fillet of sea bass pan-fried in butter glaze served on a bed of pea, mushroom and sun-blushed tomato creamy risotto 10.50
Fresh gnocchi bake with a rich tomato and herb jus 9.90
Mixed bean chilli cassoulet with rice and finished with sour cream 9.90
Pie of the day served with seasonal vegetables and your choice of potatoes or hand-cut chips 9.00
Authentic curries from around the world served with rice and naan bread 9.00
28 day matured Northumbrian 10oz rump or sirloin steak cooked to your liking and served with hand cut chips, grilled tomato, mushrooms and beer-battered onion rings Rump 15.00, Sirloin 18.00

Burger Menu
All served with salad garnish, chips and coleslaw

Cheviot Classic – 8oz handmade beef burger topped with either BBQ sauce and smoked cheddar OR mature cheddar served with hand-cut chips, salad and homemade coleslaw 8.50
Chef’s Challenge - two 8oz handmade beef burgers, one spicy (hot, hot, hot)topped with onion rings, hash brown, cheese, BBQ sauce and tomato compote 14.90
The Italian Job - 8oz handmade beef burger topped with Parma ham, salami and mozzarella 9.00
Desperadoes - 8oz handmade beef burger with jalapenos, chilli sauce and chilli cheese 8.50
Babe - 8oz handmade beef burger topped with bacon, onion rings and cheese 9.00
Breakfast At Tiffany’s - 8oz handmade beef burger with hash brown, black pudding and fried egg 9.50
Get Me To The Greek - 8oz handmade beef burger with marinated olives, goat’s cheese and red onion 9.00
A Passage To India - 8oz handmade beef burger with fruit chutney, onion bhaji and raita 8.50
One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest – battered chicken burger with lettuce, tomato and Cajun mayonnaise 9.00
Fish Called Wanda – battered fish fillet with tartare sauce and mushy peas 7.50

Side Orders – (2.50 each)
Hand cut chunky chips
Mash potatoes
New Potatoes
Side salad
Onion rings
Seasonal vegetables

Sweet
Sticky toffee pudding with rich butterscotch sauce served with either vanilla ice cream or fresh cream 5.00
Cheesecake 4.50
Traditional apple pie served warm with custard, cream or ice cream 4.50
Chocolate brownie with chocolate sauce and ice cream 4.50
Cheviot Mess - our version of the classic Eton Mess 4.50
Selection of local award winning ice creams served with chocolate sauce or strawberry coulis 4.00
Selection of Northumbrian and British cheeses served with cheese biscuits, homemade hazelnut bread and pickles 6.00

Sorry I can't make this easier to read..Laptop freezing whenever I try to upload

Bar menu selections

Colin...as follows:-

Fri night: ITALIAN JOB burger

Sat night: BABE burger

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Friday night----- Italian job burger for me please :thumb2

Sat night am in restaurant and have pre booked I think

Last edited:
Saturday night;

Cajun Chicken Wings & Desperadoes burger

Thanks

Breakie both Sat & Sun mornings please.

Friday Night - A Passage To India burger
Saturday night - Italian Job burger

Sounds yum, looking forward to it already :fnikefork

Change of plan idf it's ok, take me off the set menu for Saturday and add me to the bar menu as follow please:

Friday
Breakfast At Tiffany’s - 8oz handmade beef burger with hash brown, black pudding and fried egg.
Onion rings

Saturday
Cheviot Classic – 8oz handmade beef burger topped with either BBQ sauce and smoked cheddar OR mature cheddar served with hand-cut chips, salad and homemade coleslaw
Sticky toffee pudding with rich butterscotch sauce served with either vanilla ice cream or fresh cream

Ta muchly:D

Breakie both Sat & Sun mornings please.

Friday Night - A Passage To India burger
Saturday night - Italian Job burger

Sounds yum, looking forward to it already :fnikefork

we can have tear 'n' share... i'll try and have some of your burger and you will tear the eyes out me :D

Hate to be a pain but could you take me off the other menu also as i didnt see this one :blast,
(Fri night) Cheviot classic burger + cheesecake & ice cream
(Sat night) Italian job burger+ sticky toffee pudding & ice cream (Sat night)
full breakfast both mornings

Mmmm burgers!

Sorry to be a pain, but I didn't realise there was a bar menu option for us. So if it's possible can you please cancel my previous choices from the restaurant menu and put me down for a Friday night Desperado burger and a Saturday night 'Babe'?

I'd still like breakfasts on Saturday & Sunday.

At.

Could I have a cheviot Classic for Friday night two Brekkers for Sat and Sun Mornings and a pie surprise got Saturday night please... I rang the Cheviot last night and they said to just come in and order food !!!

Granny Magnet.

Could I have a cheviot Classic for Friday night two Brekkers for Sat and Sun Mornings and a pie surprise got Saturday night please... I rang the Cheviot last night and they said to just come in and order food !!!

Granny Magnet.

You wouldn't believe the number of emails bouncing between myself & the Cheviot!
I've amended all the meal bookings, setting off for Bellingham within the next hour.... I won't have internet access so can't deal with further requests
See you tomorrow folks :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom