Put in a stupid offer and they said yes....

That's a really nice bike Oldie, I hope you enjoy it,

Iv'e told my dealer as soon as the WC version is available, put my name down, :thumby:

Nice one,best colour too. I was looking at that one myself.
They do seem to get some clean bikes and are not to greedy on the price.
Enjoy it.

Gone down the same route myself. Collecting it on Monday then a 100 mile trip home. This will be my fourth bike from Lincolnshire Motorcycles and they've all been in great condition. Here's hoping :D

R1200R-1.jpg

Nice wheels mister :thumb2 Zorst is so shiney, I gotta wear shades :cool: Nearly the nicest colour and with some useful bling too.

At the risk of being a bit nerdy, which seat is that? It looks like a seat from the pre twin cam era (though I stand to be corrected) ? Is it a low one?

I've got a feeling that it's the higher comfort seat but you can't see it properly because the bike doesn't have a centre stand :eek: Looking at older marketing material the sides of the seat appear to have a moulded "indent".

It's definitely a TC model though. In fact, it might be too high for me although I am swapping my Tiger 800xc for it and it has to lower than that.

I think the seat is the "sport seat".
I had a twin-cam version last year, and can honestly say, that of the 15 or so Bee-ems
I've had, it had the best engine/gearbox I've ever experienced.
My only problem was with the rather (to me) harsh suspension, especially on the front end.
A great all rounder. I think that maybe my low (70kg) weight had a bearing on the suspension issue.
I'm sure you will enjoy the twin cam though.

Gone down the same route myself. Collecting it on Monday then a 100 mile trip home. This will be my fourth bike from Lincolnshire Motorcycles and they've all been in great condition. Here's hoping :D

R1200R-1.jpg

Very nice.

Back
Top Bottom