R1100GS long term project

That's looking great Mikey. Nice work indeed:thumby:

Looks fantastic. Hope you dont mind me saying so but have you considered getting the saddle reupholstered? I think the red lets it down:hide

Really like this. Very talented builder. Just wanted to add my congratulations Mike, well done!

Really like this. Very talented builder. Just wanted to add my congratulations Mike, well done!

thanks for the kind words:clap
you are pretty local,pop over for a coffee some time always nice to put a face to a name:D
you may know andy from your village magnon from this site... proper chap hunt him down:D
mike

First on my want list is better lights,for some reason this bike seems to be invisible,i have never had so many car drivers pull out on me :blast
howsat:D:D:cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 1,114
  • IMG_0268.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 1,103
Really enjoying this thread Mike, great to see the project coming together. Intrigued by the latest jig , is it bracing for a sidecar panel. Looking forward to your next post.:thumby:

Like a Gerbing multitool, that light guard will stop everything from flying rock to a wayward Yak in Mongolia trying to head but the overlander. Once you have stunned it whip that grid off and use it over the fire pit to barbecue the beast. I like your thinking Mike:beerjug:

nice work, but think i'd have a piece of mesh on the guard too, plus not being picky but those bottom two cross piece's are about 1/4" out of line, i'd have to get them straight,

this one is the 1st prototype .
i have tweaked the drilling jig now so everything is in line for further batches,:D

Back
Top Bottom