Lots of GSers out over Beeley Moor about 3pm

(RIP) andrewgsadv

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Big group doing a well run drop off system, quick riders, one of em popped a wheelie as I passed:thumby:

Thinking it was a Rainbow rideout, hope I didnt get in the way or confuse anyone.:)

Andrew

Yes Andrew I was leading group from Rainbow, you should join us sometime
Martin.

GSMan1, sadly work Saturdays. Often get emails mentioning rideouts from Rainbow,work just gets in the way. Take every chance I get to ride around jobs so it's Sundays and occasional AWOL midweek. When I retire in 13 years:rob there will be no stopping me. :thumby:

GSMan1, sadly work Saturdays. Often get emails mentioning rideouts from Rainbow,work just gets in the way. Take every chance I get to ride around jobs so it's Sundays and occasional AWOL midweek. When I retire in 13 years:rob there will be no stopping me. :thumby:

I'm not far from Sheffs and am often available midweek/at short notice. Met you on JB's Yorkshire day out last year.

I'm not far from Sheffs and am often available midweek/at short notice. Met you on JB's Yorkshire day out last year.

Eyup, remember meeting you on JB`s rideout. Look forward to his next one.
Will message when free midweek.

I'm work a varied shift pattern so I'm often free at short notice. Don't forget to let me know when you're out next :D

Will PM you when off out again.:thumby:

Back
Top Bottom