Collecting new FJR on 1st March

rdj001

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

have taken the plunge on a new FJR. Looking forward to European / Scandinavian miles to break it in later in the spring.

Now torn on whether to trade in the XTZ660 (Tenere) or the XTZ1200 (Super Tenere) against the new bike. Can't keep 3 and have spent a fortune on bits for both Teneres. Just need to figure out what the best combo is my needs.

Rod

Attachments

• 2013-Yamaha-FJR1300A-EU-Magnetic-Bronze-Studio-007.jpg
    2013-Yamaha-FJR1300A-EU-Magnetic-Bronze-Studio-007.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 463
You luckey person. I had a Fjr about 7 years ago. Always regretted selling it. Great bike. Best I've ever had. Wish I had the money for another one. JJH

I had a Gen 3 FJR and found it very softly sprung, no matter what was dialled in to the suspension.

Was seriously looking at getting the new Gen 4 model with it's electronically controlled suspension, but opted for the new LC GS just because I've had three tourers on the trot.

Good luck with the new FJR. The new one should have the handling all sorted.........................

Rod , Yamaha Belfast has one same colour and looks great , would be great to hear how your getting on with it in the next couple of weeks as I'm thinking of one or the new RT. Does all the toys work as they should cruise control , suspension etc.

Back
Top Bottom