All New 1000cc Africa Twin

On that your probably right, its just one of the many irrelevant and unimportant things that clutter my mind using up processing power that could be better spent remembering to check my tyre pressures rather than thinking my rear suspension is worn out. hey ho.

Thanks for the info though, I hope I now know a little less than f**k all.

Oh yeah, I forgot the 20 psi fiasco:D

The Oirish have also been talking about the new AT and there's an Italian mag report with photo(shop?) of something far better looking than the Varadero efforts on this thread. It also has nice shoulders Johnny!:aidan

Me too....that would deffo get me in the show room. It might even get me off my GSA TC....never thought I would say that!

Hope it looks like this:drool

yeah but lets hope the dont give us a tubeless front and a tubed rear:D:D:D:D:D

but if it did Ape the RD03 africa twin i would have one in a shot , that would be the shot to the head of the petticoat government to allow me to have one:D:D:D

You could be left waiting, i believe earliest is 2015.

And for the record, this triangular headlight thing honda have going on since 2010 is awful. Bikes aint handbags and dont need to be "of the time".

They need to sack their italian designers.

I wonder will they try to actually give the public a light bike for a change.....not a porker.

Back
Top Bottom