Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: saturday road rideout.

getting away with it so far! Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkwright View Post

You can probably leave the posh bikes at home, I suspect this will be a 1981 Airhead rideout!
    It will be a high powered ride through the countryside, based on the film Tron. Led by the Silver Machine itself, the BMW R100RT (1983)

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Looks like it might be a wet one

As per Mike's update re the change of the organising, we are going to be breakfasting in McDonalds in Grantham aiming to leave at 10.00 - 10.30 at the very latest.

For those camping or staying locally, we will set off to Grantham at 9.00. For those turning up in the morning, you can either turn up at The Wheel ready for 9.00 depart, or, you can meet us at the McDonalds in Grantham (on the A52 Nottingham side of Grantham) for 10.00 depart. (only 10.30 if we're missing someone who is definitely coming)

If you wish, please PM me for my phone number.

If you think of anything I've missed, please let me know.

Oh, and please can you turn up with full tanks ready for the off, then we only need to fill up at the time the bike with the smallest tank stops.

Ta.

U P D A T E

Mistacat had kindly won the prize for spotting that I'm a complete twat.

The McDonalds is on the A52 leaving Grantham towards Boston on Bridge End Road (A52)

Sorry for the confusion.

I will aim to be at the wheel for 8:45, Will I really need 33 litres of fuel? , this is going to be an ace ride out if that's the case (only kidding) looking forward to it

Quote Originally Posted by Haggler View Post
    I will aim to be at the wheel for 8:45, Will I really need 33 litres of fuel? , this is going to be an ace ride out if that's the case (only kidding) looking forward to it
    I have some points where we can return to base, however, the whole route I've planned is 220 miles. I know I'm going to have to fill up at some point.

Sounds spot on see you Sat

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by tuftywhite View Post
    Mistacat had kindly won the prize for spotting that I'm a complete twat.

The McDonalds is on the A52 leaving Grantham towards Boston on Bridge End Road (A52)

Sorry for the confusion.

No confusion for Mr Tuftywhite; I shall just follow the leader from the camp site/pub. Looking forward to it.

Oi Haggler, I'm trying to get last post in this section and you come on, politely responding to my previous post.

Looking forward to it. I'm hoping for air to air refuelling from one of the PD boys.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123