Soft luggage for off road bikes

If you get the bags ask then to make the liners removable.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I personally never buy from a website which uses Google Translate, or if polish (I had my polish experience with Holan). But if they set a distributor or reseller outside poland who also handles warranty issues then I'll be interested.

Casper

They speak english. Bags are made to order rather than kept in Stock. 3 sets of bags arrived In about 10 days, each set with different customisation wishes and colour.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I keep coming back to the Kriega system or pos a Coyote Loop as I don't want to fit frames to the Husky - Does anybody have experience of the Kriega kit? It comes out a similar price to a Loop but seems more flexible in terms of adding/reducing capacity?

Andres

I keep coming back to the Kriega system or pos a Coyote Loop as I don't want to fit frames to the Husky - Does anybody have experience of the Kriega kit? It comes out a similar price to a Loop but seems more flexible in terms of adding/reducing capacity?

Andres

I've been using Krug, now Kriega for donkeys years and have never had a problem.

They're well made, flexible and have always remained waterproof.

Well recommended.

I've been using Krug, now Kriega for donkeys years and have never had a problem.

They're well made, flexible and have always remained waterproof.

Well recommended.

I've been using their rucksacks for a while now and agree, the quality is very good. Just to clarify, it's the'Overlander' system I'm looking at, is that what you've been using?

Andres

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 359
Yeah, I've been using both the Overlander system and the rucksacks.

The good thing about the Overlander system is it can be linked together, either one bag on top of the other, or if you have three, they can be linked with the middle one lengthways above the rear mud guard.

I've scuffed one up an an accident and it still works well.

All of the bags have a removable liner held in with velcro.

Brilliant elgringo, thanks for that.

Gotta say it's the flexability that really appeals to me, best start saving some pennies!

Andres

Well, pennies saved (£189) and ordered - posh luggage for the Husky it is then.

I'll post up what I think of the stuff when it's been fitted and used a bit

Andres

You'd hate having to work in a creative, design environment full of young, creative and impressionable women.........

Andres

Hey Tim, you're in luck, I've just shown your photograph to a couple of my work mates. Please meet Donna and Karen.......................... :D

Andres

Can't see how any Cordura bag, is lockable to any degree of security................think about it:D

They are multi-layer, Cordura outside and Kevlar inside. You know, the same material that they put in biker jeans, so tough that surgical scissors can't cut it. Recommended to be used with Pac-safe to reduce the chances of the entire bag being knicked from the bike.

Not for your frugal Yorkshireman I guess :p

Well, they arrived.

A long conversation with a Kriega guy on the phone (as there was nowhere I could go and see a pair) and a no quibble sale or return if they weren't exactly what I wanted. Despatched same day and with me the next - great service.

First impressions are they are very well made and very tough looking with lots of nice 'touches' (such as velcro out waterproof liners; take a spare incase you have an off and tear the outside bag and it's waterproof again; stash wet/dirty stuff between the liner and bag to stop your dry stuff getting dirty/wet).

Four mushrooms are fixed to the mudguard (6mm holes need to be drilled). Loops are on the mushrooms and two are used to hook the panniers to. A strap goes across the seat between the bags and straps from the leading edge of each bag around the subframe. A further two mushrooms/loops are fixed to each side below the rear of the seat and a bag of any sort can now be strapped across the back using the 4 mushrooms and some webbing straps.

I had issues with the leading edge straps on the Husky as the subframe is hard to get at and it has a twin exhaust - a bit faffy but once sussed I got there in the end and the panniers are now held very securely in place. A minute to take off/put on max now it's all sorted.

So far I'm well pleased, lets see how they go...........

Oh, and the only real issue I had was with the bumf on the packaging - almost didn't fit them when I read that :D

Looks worse than it is but plenty of clearance from hot things.........

Andres

Back
Top Bottom