Soft luggage for off road bikes

Just back from using them for a week in the Pyrenees and can recommend them unreservedly. I was gonna strap a dry bag across the top but in the end a cheap US10 came up on here and I used that, the advantage being that you can leave the straps attached to the mushrooms and just unclip the bag from them.

Reckon it takes all of two minutes to remove all the luggage and maybe four or five to reattach. The only difference to the set up in the pictures was the addition of two loops welded to the footrest hangers to attach the bottom mounting straps as I was never completely happy with attaching them to the sub frame as there's very little room to get at it on the Husky.

All in all, whilst not cheap, well worth the money and I'm very glad I went with them :)

Andres

How did they hold up? Are you still using them? I'm looking at the Overlander 30 at the moment for a trip in the new year. They've stopped production of them as the new stuff is in the pipeline but won't be available in time for my trip.

How did they hold up? Are you still using them? I'm looking at the Overlander 30 at the moment for a trip in the new year. They've stopped production of them as the new stuff is in the pipeline but won't be available in time for my trip.

I'm still using them Dansin. I'll be honest and say they only get used half a dozen times a year but that's generally off road so what use the do get means getting wet, muddy and dropped on (plenty of times :D ).

All my original comments still stand, tough, well made, flexible (adding US packs if you want more storage) and still 100% waterproof. They attach and come off easily and no horrid frames.

I'd get the same again :)

Andres

I'm still using them Dansin. I'll be honest and say they only get used half a dozen times a year but that's generally off road so what use the do get means getting wet, muddy and dropped on (plenty of times :D ).

All my original comments still stand, tough, well made, flexible (adding US packs if you want more storage) and still 100% waterproof. They attach and come off easily and no horrid frames.

I'd get the same again :)

Andres

Good to hear they're still going strong. Half a dozen times a year and off road sounds about the same as my use. They're mainly to use on my 690 so not covering the fuel filler limits the choices somewhat. Thanks for the feedback.

I have a pair of Oxford panniers if you want to borrow them.

Thanks Tufty that's really generous. I have a 40l dry bag that I can use if I don't end up with the Overlanders, Coyote or who knows what!

Enduristan Blizzards also an option,not cheap either though....
539bbd4be336bb68cd98a98b8fdcfec4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enduristan Blizzards also an option,not cheap either though....
539bbd4be336bb68cd98a98b8fdcfec4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Saw those from your pics on the show thread. Look great but along with the Reckless 40, Magadans and Wolfman Enduro Dry they're at the top end of soft luggage prices.

Mav has the Reckless 40 for his hp2e. They're fantastically well put together but pricy and no hole for the fuel filler.

Back
Top Bottom