Thread: Drift Ghost S

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Drift Ghost S

Shortly after release of the Ghost, they've released the Ghost S with a massive specification update as a result of a new Sony chip sensor. How does it compare with the benchmark GoPro hero Black? Read a comparison blog here

On paper, more aerodynamic than the GoPro 'brick' with more features with the exception of 4K ability
    Too shiny and clean to use it properly.

I have a ghost S, pretty good camera, my daughter has the go pro hero 3+ as do a lot of my friends! we use them on motorbike & scuba holidays, pretty versatile ..

Drift Ghost S

Snaponphil how does ghost S compare with hero ? It's hero everywhere on telly and seems to be a BBC standard issue, but it's such a horrible shape to stick on your helmet.
    Are you filming 1080p at 60fps?

Now some suggestions from a GSA rider:

Blog Entries
    Ive just bought the Drift Ghost S.. looking forward to testing it out, but at nearly £250 it wasnt bloody cheap!!! hopefully it wont let me down.
    Dralco is a UK Based Moto Vlogger and Biker, currently working for EBikes.uk.com. Keen moto vlogger you can see his videos on his Youtube channel or blog website - www.dralco.co.uk

When I download my ghost onto a Macbook Air why do I get two copies of the footage, one of which is of grainy quality, is there anything I can do so that I only get one version?

Yes, I don't know why it saves a crap copy plus a high res copy, guess its the crap one that is played on the review screen

The small 'crap' file is just that. It's used by the system to give you a playable preview...

You can delete them if you wish without affecting the main, full resolution file.