West London 2014 meet up (Wednesday 19th March 2014)

Loiq

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Thought I'd be more proactive this time around, its the 3rd meet up of the year, so make a diary note for Wednesday 19th March 2014

Let's hope the flooding is gone by then, I'll update this nearer the time post below if your interested in coming along.

This meet up is for anyone who's and excuse to get out or needs an Alibi so sign in on this thread and I'll swear on a stack of bibles I saw you... for the usual fee....

PS if you do really need an alibi you may need to let me know beforehand cos I'm likely to drop you right in it otherwise....

Time: start between 7.45pm - 8pm informal dress code, unless you want to wear something special....

meeting place is:

The Three Horseshoes
Shepperton Road

http://3horseshoeslaleham.com/

There’s parking round the back of the pub, but its limited. This is a busy pub and has a nice beer garden with lots of ornamental features.... sadly I doubt that they'll be on display as it's chilly out.... also the food is ace.....

So any Motorcycling Gent or Lady visiting or lurking in the area, who wants to come along, you're welcome to join us, so long as you can blend into the surroundings, talk rubbish and don't mind meeting the mentally ill or taking part in a care in the community project....

We've had a few lively/ spirited discussions which got pretty lively after a few beers on all manner of topics ranging from. How do you build a nuclear bomb from assorted household objects. Which bike is best, black ones or red ones, assorted political conversations for example "when I'm incharge things are gonna be different!" or stuff like (They're all *unts anyway) right up to which is better the iPhone or the Samsung Tablet. Plus of course what oil should I use to..... if you feel this level of high brow stuff is right up your strasse... come along...!

Any questions or comments... drop me a line or ask on the thread...

we've had visitors from all over the regions.... they've all gone away thinking yup they're not right in the head are they....!

Shit fek damn bollocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had it all planned, junior staying at my gaf last night, give me a lift down and back, no work till 1500, bonus. Just poped into costco, before we set off, 2hrs later still sitting in the car in the carpark at Costco waiting for AA to turn up and fix the car X"£$%%^&*(**&*^&%$£ fek fek fek.
Oh well there is always next month ;-)

Back
Top Bottom