Classic Camping weekend now moved to Ilfracombe

Okey dokey Andy. Can't wait.
I've got a new tent and it's eeeeennnnorrrmerous.
Don't know how I'm going to get it on the g/s!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I am going to turn up on the Thursday for this one, give me a day to acclimatise to that thick Devonian air:thumb

Good finking.

After seeing so many people having to drop out, how many are there still coming to this here soirée?

After seeing so many people having to drop out, how many are there still coming to this here soirée?

I haven't got a clue how many will eventually turn up but the weather forecast for Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun is dry and sunny so those who do arrive will have a good weekend in a great part of the world.

Sorry Andy, i can't make it.
Left it as long as possible but i can't ride/drive for more than 30 minutes due to sciatica. Hoped it would start to get better after a month but no luck.
Drove to rob farmers 10 days ago and couldn't move for a few hours by the time i got back.

:mad:

Left it as long as possible but i can't ride/drive for more than 30 minutes due to sciatica. Hoped it would start to get better after a month but no luck.
Drove to rob farmers 10 days ago and couldn't move for a few hours by the time i got back.

Sorry to hear about that Neil and I hope it improves soon. Paula suffered from sciatica for over ten years. In the end she had cortisone injections into her spine. That seemed to do the trick. :)

Called up to campsite today and very impressed.:) Apparently, I just missed Devon as he'd been there before me.

Staff on site were very helpful and pleasant. Site is immaculately clean and everything looks new. We spoke to a few other campers there and they were all full of praise for the site.

In the centre is a lake with carp fishing available. We walked around it and saw several large carp just below the surface and hundreds of small coarse fish. I'm going to dig out my fishing gear and will definitely spend Friday pm alongside the lake. They do hire out tackle if anyone else wants to join me.:)

Really looking forward to this now, should be a great weekend.:thumb2

Is there any group food or do we do our own thing? There is a good pub within walking/staggering distance.:beerjug:

That's a shame Neil. Sciatica is a bar steward, I hope you get rid of it soon.

Back
Top Bottom