R Nine T

paddy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Called a few places today looks like nov at the earliest for one of these. Anybody know anything sooner.?

Thanks Paddy:rob

I've been trying to no avail , if anybody knows of one I'd be gratefull .
Looks a great fun bike

Hi Nutty

Sometime In March probably as excited as I've been about a new bike for quite sometime.

Vines and Bahnstormers quoting Nov or even 2015. So pretty over the moon.

I heard on the grapevine that Vines had a cancellation, but this was a few days ago, so it's bound to have gone. Could be worth a try though.:thumb

Hi Nutty

Sometime In March probably as excited as I've been about a new bike for quite sometime.

Vines and Bahnstormers quoting Nov or even 2015. So pretty over the moon.

Fantastic.:thumb I'm looking forward to reading some owners reviews, and seeing some pictures of this bike.:beerjug:

Nice to bump into you today Nutty.

Small world!.

Paddy

5ubudy8a.jpg

Saw this at Bahnstormer Maidenhead today, very nice and cool custom plate, maybe it is the demo model but I didn't ask. There was another one inside obviously sold.

My Nine t arrives on thu/fri. Hope the weathers good for the weekend.

5ubudy8a.jpg

Saw this at Bahnstormer Maidenhead today, very nice and cool custom plate, maybe it is the demo model but I didn't ask. There was another one inside obviously sold.

Very nice.:JB

Here's mine collected 16th march

It's not a GS but it's brilliant in so many other ways without the bike being in control and the rider taking charge i.e no electric trickery minimising riding fun :thumb2
To me its so much more fun than a GS :bounce1:D:D:D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 764
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 686
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 673
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 781
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 696
Congrats Martin, you're gonna love that bike.:thumb:beerjug:

Congrats Martin, you're gonna love that bike.:thumb:beerjug:

Cheers Richard it really is mahoooosiv fun even whilst running it in ,it's so sharp in the corners, and the gearing obviously lower to my old triple black is a brilliant match to the twin cam engine ,and it just takes off when you give it some berries :D:D
It's a rapid roadster for sure but is happy to plod in traffic to without any fuelling issues ,and to be honest I can't see Geoff at hilltop making much ground on this bike as it's a rocket now ,so as the saying goes if it's ain't broke don't fixit :thumb2
Get yourself that test ride I can guarantee you'll be grinning under your helmet ;)

Cheers Richard it really is mahoooosiv fun even whilst running it in ,it's so sharp in the corners, and the gearing obviously lower to my old triple black is a brilliant match to the twin cam engine ,and it just takes off when you give it some berries :D:D
It's a rapid roadster for sure but is happy to plod in traffic to without any fuelling issues ,and to be honest I can't see Geoff at hilltop making much ground on this bike as it's a rocket now ,so as the saying goes if it's ain't broke don't fixit :thumb2
Get yourself that test ride I can guarantee you'll be grinning under your helmet ;)

Good to know. I'll let you know how the test ride goes.:thumb

You need to change your avatar, btw.;)

Back
Top Bottom