Honda MSX125 (Grom) thread

I really fancy one but at 6' and 16st it may be a bit of an ask!

Anyone that size riding one and can give me some feedback?

Thanks

I rode my daughters five miles home from a party she went too. I am 6'2'' and it felt really bad, way too small, nearly had an off when a double deck bus pulled out in front of me, after changing my underwear, I swore I would never ride it again. Just too unmanageable with my long arms and legs, didn't feel in control at any speed. I am 13st and it also struggled to cope with me at over 30 mph. Would much prefer an xl125.

Just to close this off....MissB's insurance quote was just shy of a £1000.

So the MSX125 (for her to learn on and me to dick about on) idea went out the window

Some pretty slick ones here
http://ottonero.blogspot.de/2014/07/its-small-world.html

Turbo and NOS anyone????
Kdshop+_5223148353902135738_o.jpg

I love this one
Kdshop+_4374401551530863775_o.jpg

Fantastic good on him I say, afraid I can't compete with that, I did do about 60 miles last Sunday on the Grom, it's a bloody hoot to ride, worth the money just for the laughs. .

So far so good, I struggle a bit due to a new knee so not done many miles yet, the bike is mainly for sticking on the back of the campervan when I go to Cadwell and IoM etc (I put the conti's on for wet grass and mud). Good fun though flat out just about everywhere.
The standard suspension is crap (for a fat bastard like me) hence the Ohlins and 30 weight oil with 10mm preload on the front.
Done the airbox mods with a K+N and the Akra so should now be producing a heady 9-10hp. The tuning possibilties are endless even 4 valve heads, 230cc etc etc

Back
Top Bottom