Unmarked police bike

Noddy

Some sort of clique thing
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
on the A11, it was heading towards Norwich at 1600 hrs today along the Wymondham section. Looked like a new Triumph in dark colour. Got its blues tucked in on both sides down near the rad and a third at the bottom of the screen. Hot hatch that it was following probably couldn't see it for the smoke he was chucking out. :D

Just told the wife to be on her guard. She rides to Norwich and back every day to work.

Some other groups use blue lights as well - BASICS doctors (at least in London) have blues fitted behind radiator grills on their own cars and are allowed to use them to get to accidents. Not sure how much use a doc on a bike would be without panniers loaded with kit. I think you are prob right about the Triumph being police however.

This one is about Yorks and humber i believe
These were taken at Squires I think

Attachments

• cop 1.jpg
    cop 1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 279
  • cop 2.jpg
    cop 2.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 276
  • cop 3.jpg
    cop 3.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 268
on the A11, it was heading towards Norwich at 1600 hrs today along the Wymondham section. Looked like a new Triumph in dark colour. Got its blues tucked in on both sides down near the rad and a third at the bottom of the screen. Hot hatch that it was following probably couldn't see it for the smoke he was chucking out. :D

Oh no Giles hans't filled up with deisel again has he ?

Or did you mean the Golf

PC Hayes looks a bit smug on his RR, don't you think

Back
Top Bottom