The South Yorkshire Invaders Fish Dash

Norm

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hey up,

Myself, Bonnie and Clyde and Neil 23 (Barney :p) are having our own Fish Dash to Schull, en -route to Ballina :aidan:aidan

We arrive in Dublin on Thursday a.m. and intend to dash (ish) to Clonakilty for the Thursday night stopover.
If anyone in the Clonakilty area would like a pint on the Thursday night shout up :beer::beer:

On Friday, the main objective is Fish n Chips at the Harbour in Schull :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:fnikefork:fnikefork:fnikefork:fnikefork
Then head North - Kilarney (National park), Tralee, maybe Ballybunion, then ride in alongside the Shannon, then around Limerick and onto Ballina - all hopefully before 8 p.m :aidan

Maybe the route is a little ambitious in Kms, but hey it's shorter in miles ....:rob

So if any of you kind, sober people would care to offer any "should see's" or suggestions to the route It would be appreciated.

al si thee

Mizen Head, Irelands most southerly point, is only down the road from Schull & would be worth a wee detour

If it was a me I'd do Sheeps Head and/or Beara Peninsula instead of Tralee & Ballybunion and head straight to Limerick after Killarney :aidan

See you in Ballina/Killaloe
I second Jockser in recommending Bearra peninsula over Kerry
Geraldine

Back
Top Bottom