Brand new Z1300 kawasaki for sale

I'd Rather a CBX . My dad had one new in 1978 , used to nick it when he was away and Hoon it down the M32 in Bristol age 18 . He never knew:D

IMHO they have just totally reduced its value and collectibility by taking it out of its crate.

IMHO they have just totally reduced its value and collectibility by taking it out of its crate.

You are probably right. They have had a couple of people ring up who were looking to strip the bike and return it to its packing crate but the garage have thrown the crate away.

Side panel says "Z1300-6" or possibly "KZ1300-6" - either way I think it is a US spec bike.

IIRC UK bikes just had "Z1300" on them - or I may be wrong, again, sorry.

So probably has an 85MPH speed too....

Anyone remember Arto Nyquist?

A

A

Yes, complete with Clogs on... A new back light after every demo' :)

I LOVE Z1300's but only the Carb' version... The FI never worked properly, giving jerky power delivery and liable to spit you off in a bend :mad:( damhik..

You are probably right. They have had a couple of people ring up who were looking to strip the bike and return it to its packing crate but the garage have thrown the crate away.

Sounds about right for those numpties. I've had some dealings with them and not impressed at all. They had a BMW R80/7 that they claimed was all original and was a total abortion of mismatched parts from several different models and years. Also heard lots of other negative stories about them. AVOID.

Side panel says "Z1300-6" or possibly "KZ1300-6" - either way I think it is a US spec bike.

A

I think its probably Z1300 G which was the injected one. I know, I'm a sad twat, I'll get me coat..........................

I had a Yank Z900

All yank versions of bikes that I have seen had reflectors on each of the fork legs and around either side at the rear

A

Sounds about right for those numpties. I've had some dealings with them and not impressed at all. They had a BMW R80/7 that they claimed was all original and was a total abortion of mismatched parts from several different models and years. Also heard lots of other negative stories about them. AVOID.

I have found the opposite Sid and my dealings with them and that of others I know are good. I don't know about the R80/7 but I don't suppose they would know enough about old BMWs to be particularly knowledgeable about how a model should be.
The Z1300 is a UK bike.

Back
Top Bottom