Emergency Wander no.1 - (11) 12 / 13 April

All booked

Out : Friday 11 April 12:50
Back: Sunday 13 April 18:50

Will visit the Blockhouse with you Dave if that's ok. Perhaps we could meet up and travel to the chunnel together Dave?
Be in touch nearer the 11th.

Kev

Wapping
Kev B
Matt Gibbs
Dxtans (double)

The Ibis in St Omer and the hotel in Ste Menehould have both confirmed our booking.

Both botels are secured on my credit card.

Just the routes to finish off.

Richard

David, Matt, Kev

You should all now have an email with the suggested routes attached.

See you at Omer sometime on Friday 11th.

Richard

David, Matt, Kev

You should all now have an email with the suggested routes attached.

See you at Omer sometime on Friday 11th.

Richard

Hi Richard,

Struggling a bit with this I'm afraid.When I open the file all I get is Garmin text/writing it doesn't open the route in the normal way in Mapsource. Think it may be follow the leader for me for the weekend.!

Kevin

Odd.

Try saving the file to your desk top. Then open Mapsource or BaseCamp and use that to open the file; it should work.

Odd.

Try saving the file to your desk top. Then open Mapsource or BaseCamp and use that to open the file; it should work.

New laptop and been trying out Basecamp for the first time !!! Did as you suggested and 'Ureka' it worked.

See ya Friday.

How are you getting on with loading the routes, Kev?

All done Richard thanks. Put it into Desk top as you suggested. Down loaded Basecamp onto new laptop. After playing around with basecamp for a while I cracked it. Still a lot to learn with Basecamp but I will get there in the end. See you Friday.

Thanks Richard,
The hotel we stayed in was rather good I thought, very welcoming with good company. A nice pacey ride to boot to finish it off.
I have now finished my testing of the Nav V, and now now what works best on routes. Pauline enjoyed it as well, apart from the dodgy beer in St.Omar.
Thanks for organising this one.

Dxtans

Many thanks again Richard. Great jaunt, nice hotel at Sainte-Menehould, great company as usual, and decent weather. Even managed to get home in daylight other than the last 30 mins of my journey.
Thanks.

Kevin

Richard,
Thanks again for an excellent weekend. The hotel in Sainte Menehould was very good as was the food there.
Good hotels, good company and good roads what more could we ask for.
Kind regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom