Emergency Wander no. 2 - (8) 9 / 10 August

Time to follow suite!!

I have booked my train crossings:

OUT Friday 08 August - 19:36 train, BACK Sunday 10 August - 18:50 train.

Still to confirm if solo or avec pillion! :confused:

Andy

I just want to say a big forum thank you to my friend Ian (Ferret) for helping me finally get European maps onto my Garmin Zumo 550. All set now for the next trip now I hope. Px

All booked.

Friday night, Ibis St Omer

Saturday night, L'Auberge Picarde hotel, Chepy

We have used both hotels before.

Wanders are:

Wapping
KevB
Rus25R
Vbcdave
Paula (on her new motorbike)

Doubles:
Brenchleyhibs
Wilburt
Alleycam
ChasMill

Total 9 rooms / nine bikes

13 bods

I will do some routes on my return from Switzerland.

Cheers

Richard

I have changed my bike! now the proud owner of a 2011 F800R! Rode it for the first time Wednesday- nice and nippy. Will get as much practice in before the trip :). BTW does anyone have a BMW pannier Sport Bag left side F800R that I can purchase, as the previous owner didn't secure it and it is somewhere on the M25 now!

Sorry guys I wont be traveling over with you- I have re scheduled and am going to cross on the 11.50 and make my own way- have coffee in a little French café somewhere, take in a short relaxed ride and have a shower at the hotel and read my book - oh there are some advantages to teaching disruptive pupils- the holidays:). I will be waiting for you and hope to see you for a drink in the bar. take care x

Sorry guys I wont be traveling over with you- I have re scheduled and am going to cross on the 11.50 and make my own way- have coffee in a little French café somewhere, take in a short relaxed ride and have a shower at the hotel and read my book - oh there are some advantages to teaching disruptive pupils- the holidays:). I will be waiting for you and hope to see you for a drink in the bar. take care x

Do you want our drink orders now then Paula? :beerjug:

Hello everyone.

Not forgotten about this jaunt.

Doing the suggested routes as we speak.

Richard

indeed Charlie it is a shame but I am looking forward to seeing you and Mrs Charlie. Wilburt- I was thinking about being at the bar with the drinks lined up as you walked in but... I came to my senses lol. I will however go to the bakers and order our baguettes for the next day! orders please ( keep it simple as my French wont stretch to lightly buttered and lettuce but hold the tomatoes) x

a wander

Have fun Richard et al,

Im over in Bouillon as per norm from Thursday to Sunday so cant annoy you in St Omer :green gri may see you guys on the train home.

Lloyd

Back
Top Bottom