Voyager 2 suit,opinions?

tony1

I am considering buying this suit,does anybody have experiences of these,good or bad!

It's a unisex suit and my girlfriend has one (she rides her own bike, not pillion). She really likes it's comfort and fit and finds the suit very practical. However, her long term pleasure took a downturn a while back when she had a minor spill and the entire inside leg seam on the trousers "burst". There was no abrasion causing the stitching to fail, it just pulled apart. BMW are having a look and my dealer reckons they'll replace it. I don't think it was a faulty suit, just not up to serious crashing! Lisa still likes it though and won't go back to leathers for as long as she's riding the GS rather than a sports bike.

Meant to add . . .
It also seems to be very waterproof but you suffer from the damp-crutch and bum phenomena often associated with goretex where the fabric can't breathe properly in rainy weather and you feel wet and cold even though the suit isn't leaking.

Voyager Suit

I have trousers and jacket and found them to be excellent. The HG Hipotec armour is thin, flexible and yes, I,ve tried it on the tarmac, it works. The gear is waterproof, the chin muff is detachable for summer use (continent) and if anything does go wrong with the suit, HG have a no quibble 12 month guarantee (receipt required)

Are we talking Hein Gericke "Voyager" suits here, or BMW "Voyage" suits?

Bit confused. Simon seems to be talking BMW while Adrian is talking Hein Gericke.

Which one are you after Tony1?

I ask as at the moment I'm looking at Hein Gericke or Rukka.

Rukka seems the dogs danglies, but will be £100 more min for the same set up

Sorry couldn't resist it

Simon Eassom said:
Meant to add . . .
but you suffer from the damp-crutch

Thats because she may be thinking of you Simon:D
Tim

Sorry, Tim, we'd already thought of that one . . . she now wears incontinence pants in my company to hide any embarassment.

How's that for a patsy . . . come on, come on . . . witty response!
:D

Back
Top Bottom