Road Ride out

Charlie Stubs

You guys and girls are in for a real treat.

Tarka is putting together a truly spectacular road ride for Saturday and it is one not to be missed, Lakes, mountain passes and some of the most spectacular scenery in North Wales.

Sunday mornings run is looking very interesting too. Some ‘secret roads’ are planned into the short route which will end in Betws y coed for breakfast.

It`s looking promising for me being able to ride to do the run. :)

I haven`t ridden yet,since my accident,but am just about walking without crutches and have managed to wheel a couple of bikes out of the garage.

I won`t be on my 1100s,as the crashed one isn`t back yet,and the red one ('Mr. Shiny') doesn`t sleep outside.
So it`ll either be my much modified 800 G/S or my XLV750R.

What time will the ride out set off, on Saturday?

what's your address...ive got to come round and kick you......

tarka said:
:hapybnce: :dabone :beerjug:

Heh heh,why`s that,then ?? :D

.cos my GP said if he fInds out i've been on me bike in the next 3 weeks...i'll be looking for another doctor...he knows me of old and i'll be a tenner short....

tarka said:
It`s looking promising for me being able to ride to do the run. :)
GPS route PLEASE

Originally posted by tarka
08.00 if I have my way.
Not b****y likely mate, no chance whatsoever of getting the missus up and out at that time on a Saturday weekend away! That's why I'd like a downloadable GPS route posted for lazy gits like us. Need my beauty sleep you know.

Malcolm said:
GPS route PLEASE

Not b****y likely mate, no chance whatsoever of getting the missus up and out at that time on a Saturday weekend away! That's why I'd like a downloadable GPS route posted for lazy gits like us. Need my beauty sleep you know.

Heh,heh,reel `em in !!! (I`m usually out riding by 6am).

As Charlie posted earlier,the run,if I`m ok for riding,will set off at 10 am....SHARP.
That means wheels rolling at 10am.

There`s no feckking GPS routes on my rides,but if you`re going to mong in bed so much that you`ll miss a 10 am start,I can mark a map for you.

Back
Top Bottom