BMW off road course 13th 14th April

I'm not, but google the Abercrave Inn, as that's where the evening meal is. And don't go on the bike.:thumb

Booked on in June but booked the Abercave Inn as everyone advised thats where the meal is and it looks ok as well.

Drink less beer and more water, also take some ibuprofen to help reduce the aches and pains - :thumb

As above Abercave if you can get in , I sayed on a farm B+B and it was fine . as above lots of fluids and you will feel you just want to go home on the morning of the second day :D

With 2 weeks to go Abercrave Inn is probably booked up as the grub is very good. Simon Pavey has his own accommodation which I've heard good reports about. Give World of BMW a ring and they'll give you plenty of numbers.

Cheers for all the advice chaps. Tried the abercrave but full and have got a b&b down the road. I'll be too knackered to worry about where I sleep ;)

I did L1 last weekend and it was FANTASTIC!!!! You'll have a fab time and will be booking l2 pronto

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best thing I have done in years!

Did L1 28/29th March with my wife who just passed her test last year and my 26 year old son. Each of us were in a different group but the experience was the same....brilliant!!
I am 55, overweight and unfit and must admit by the end of the second day I was knackered but was elated by the entire experience. We stayed in the Abercrave Inn which was perfect for the occasion. Go and enjoy!!!:bounce1You will love it!!!

Just booked on this course (level one). Anyone else on here going? Any recommendations on where to stay?

BTW - hope you have booked a 1200GS. Between the 3 of us we had a 650, 650 Sertao and 1200. I had the 1200 from start to finish. My wife and son chose 650s based on weight but were blown away by the stability of the 1200 when they had a chance to compare the different machines.

BTW - hope you have booked a 1200GS. Between the 3 of us we had a 650, 650 Sertao and 1200. I had the 1200 from start to finish. My wife and son chose 650s based on weight but were blown away by the stability of the 1200 when they had a chance to compare the different machines.

Sure have.

Did L1 on a 12 a few years ago; superb course, ideal location, stinking hot weather and good people attending....also stayed @ the Abercrave Inn which was very pleasant :D

It's great, you'll love it. I got heatstroke and Pavey made me stand under a waterfall until I "got better". Fookin' nails that man. My mate Mark and his Mrs are doing it some time in August I think. They were planning to ride there, do it, then set off on the bikes on a tour of Scotland. Potted that idea straight away. Take the car mate.

Back
Top Bottom