The "Into The West" Weekend in Leenane, Co.Galway Sept 5th-7th 2014

Depending on my 'hinges' I'll be there :aidan

:beerjug:

Not going to make it I'm afraid folks :tears

M'in to hospital 3rd Sept for a pair of new knees :eek:

Give Leenane my bestest regards :beer:

I'll be thinking of y'all :aidan

As posted in the Ireland section, I've taken over Dakars room as he unfortunetly won't be able to make this trip and now have a spare bed if anyone is interested in sharing??

As posted in the Ireland section, I've taken over Dakars room as he unfortunetly won't be able to make this trip and now have a spare bed if anyone is interested in sharing??
List updated, you've been added & Dakar removed :thumb

I will see ya all there looking forward to another great weekend

cheers davy

Not going to make it I'm afraid folks :tears

M'in to hospital 3rd Sept for a pair of new knees :eek:

Give Leenane my bestest regards :beer:

I'll be thinking of y'all :aidan

Flip sake Micky...... I was looking forward to meeting you at long last. We had a lot in common and really wanted a chat.

Make sure you reccover well and get back here soon chum!

Flip sake Micky...... I was looking forward to meeting you at long last. We had a lot in common and really wanted a chat.

Make sure you reccover well and get back here soon chum!

Thanks for the comments above folks, thanks Stephen ... likewise :thumb

I'll be transmitting from my hospital bed, if not 'the table' given half a chance :eek:

It's not much of an excuse really now Micky is it? I thought you Yorkies were tougher than that or are you getting soft in yer auld age? :p :kissy2

It's not much of an excuse really now Micky is it? I thought you Yorkies were tougher than that or are you getting soft in yer auld age? :p :kissy2

Us Yorkies are just like you Oirish :aidan

But not quite as tough ;)

I'd like to attend this one, looking for someone to share with, anyone out there looking for a room mate?? :nenau

I'd like to attend this one, looking for someone to share with, anyone out there looking for a room mate?? :nenau

coil%20hyperocular%20microscopic%20spectacles%20cut.jpg

:dabone

Back
Top Bottom