Millburn arms rosedale abbey

2gses

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Millburn arms rosedale re opening at Easter, it had a good rally field at the back, do you remember that one JB?:D

It was open when we passed today, but they're only using the side door so it still looked closed at first glance, especially as the beer garden was empty due to the chilly weather - it always used to look inviting with a crowded beer garden in the summer.

Good site for an event if memory serves me well :beerjug:

Had a couple of beers in there last night (we have a caravan at Rosedale) still a work in progress but looks as though it should be as good as it used to be.

It was always my favourite pub in Rosedale..:thumb2..White Horse is ok and the foods ok but the landlord's a bit off the wall.

Steve

Had a couple of beers in there last night (we have a caravan at Rosedale) still a work in progress but looks as though it should be as good as it used to be.

It was always my favourite pub in Rosedale..:thumb2..White Horse is ok and the foods ok but the landlord's a bit off the wall.

Steve

off the wall, that is polite way to put it, I would say permanently pissed! although jim always makes us welcome..

Back
Top Bottom