TT 2014

How about a sort of scheduled meet up on Thursday 5th early evening-ish somewhere?????

Maybe a loco (Piebaps?? Wideload??) or someone could suggest somewhere :thumb2 (and maybe one that's not infested with all them there *king motorcyclists :augie ;) )

We met at the Mitre in Kirkmichael last year, good sized car park and as good as anywhere.

Lol. I'll come and meet ya Chris. I'm busy race days but oustide of that I'm normally OK

Right then; Fashionably Late to the Thread but just confirming that I will be arriving on Thursday 22nd . I'll be in the Van with Jim Bryan and 2 Megamotos ( Jim's and "Britain's Best" :augie ) and,possibly, a Titanium Watch or two. I've got a Homestay at Injebreck Resevoir along with an Australian Couple who accommodated me in Brisbane in 2012 and 2013 and their Daughter and Partner. They looked after me in Oz so i'm helping make their Visit as good as can be,
As per, I will be Marshalling at Lambfell 2 for the TT Event and as DSM at Stadium for the Billown Meetings. Hoping for a Good, Safe TT , particularly having Marshalled at the recent Tandragee Meeting marred by the Loss of Noel Murphy.

A Meet-UP would be nice Mad Sunday Evening or Race Week Tues/Thurs Evening ? Race Days are not easy given that a number of us have Event Duties.

Right, where's that List of "Stuff I Need To Take" . . . . . . ?

Lol. I'll come and meet ya Chris. I'm busy race days but oustide of that I'm normally OK

Bastids aren't they!!! :D
It'd be good to meet "The Voice" :cool:....See below I'd be up for a meet pretty much anywhere on the Tues evening :) will be in Douglas Mad Sunday AM up at the paddock then dropping bike back at campsite and heading back in to town on the beer for the afternoon/evening so would be happy to meet any of you guys either of those days.

A Meet-UP would be nice Mad Sunday Evening or Race Week Tues/Thurs Evening ? Race Days are not easy given that a number of us have Event Duties.

Right, where's that List of "Stuff I Need To Take" . . . . . . ?

Morning Dave :)

I'd be up for a meet on either Mad Sunday evening (Although I'll be on the beer in Douglas) or up for a meet anywhere else on the Tues evening.
We Will be watching Saturday's racing from either campsite or if we get set-up in time will pop along to The Crosby for the day

btw don't forget that titanium watch you promised me.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing a few of you over there.
Chris

I see Buell are running two bikes at the TT, Mark Miller and Brendan Cretu will be riding them.

So it looks like Tuesday evening is the popular time. Any thoughts on a location. The whole bloody place will be crawling with damned motorcyclists in any case so the venue is unimportant. Mitre/Raven/Sulby Glen are all on course and accessible . They do food as well as beer and have plenty of parking but in all honesty, anywhere's fine.

Tuesday OK. Anywhere will suit me. Organising a Meal would be like Herding Cats so how about aiming for 18.00, it would give us a couple of Hours to natter and give Folk chance to get back to Base for a Beer or two. Whaddya Reckon ??

Tuesday OK. Anywhere will suit me. Organising a Meal would be like Herding Cats so how about aiming for 18.00, it would give us a couple of Hours to natter and give Folk chance to get back to Base for a Beer or two. Whaddya Reckon ??

Wideload and I will be at the Gaiety on the 3rd to see the Steve Parrish show.

Tuesday, check
18:00, check
Where...? (Wherever doesn't matter, but I'd like to know, you know... ��)

Back
Top Bottom