TT 2014

Cheer up Lee FFS

Me, I'm (almost) always happy :D

Tuesday 3rd 6pm Sulby - I'll be there if I can find it!! :thumb

And for those interested (and are still on the Island!), the Sidecar Fed meet is at the Crosby on Thursday 5th from 6pm onwards :thumb2

I am,indeed, Number 6. Will you be arriving in the Lotus, Mini Moke or by Penny Farthing ?

None of the above,

I'll be on these..............
2_zpscb7eebf0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

and I'll be Number 25.

Be seeing you. :thumb

Eh ? Surely even Sidecarists can't be that dim ??

Just hedging my bets in case it's been moved since I was last over!! (places seem to "move" in between visits) - and I'm no longer a sidecarist :(, but will be there on my America (unless my bro' has "borrowed" it) or in the camper :thumb2

10406460_637068199714470_1456441534833909866_n.jpg

Shinden 3 project preparation is now started in U.K.

It was a very tough schedule to make the shipping and move to UK immediately after completing the final domestic test in Japan.

The maintenance of the bikes will take place at the MUGEN Euro facility, as was the case last year.
The significant difference from last year is that the number of machines is doubled and therefore the maintenance time is also doubled.
The MUGEN mechanics are still suffering from jet lag after landing in England and immediately getting ready for the test on 21st and 23rd of May at Castle Combe.

There is a real concern that the test schedule will be adversely affected by the weather in England, but we are determined to do our best for the last practical Shinden 3 test before the race event.
--------------------------------------

I love the TT Zero class, they sound like Tie fighters when they wizz past!

Oh wow!!!! have a great TT

Thanks, I just hope I get there. I've only just finished repairing a split fuel line on my Discovery (for the third time in 2 days) I only hope it makes it to the ferry in the morning. :mad:

Road Traffic Police officer was on the radio just now and said no pushbikes are allowed on the mountain road this TT fortnight.

It's that time!! Yes it is!! One day to go ... and some of you reprobates are already here ....HAT included I assume??

Looking forward to catching up with one and all on Tuesday 6th at the Sulby Glen. Not been there for a while.

Am marshaling at our usual spot (Douglas Road Corner) for most of practice week ... but this year am working with North One so might see one or two of you around the paddock on Race Days. Looking forward to doing something a little different. Not done it before so excited and nervous in equal measure.

Have a safe trip over and remain safe whilst here. Hugs as always :)
Amy x

Getting so close now I can almost smell it......
BoT-CvmCYAIfynK.jpg

Anyone else here on vodafone? This has to be better than pissing about with iom sim.

I just opted in

Btw classic races from billown this afternoon all live on radiott

They always sound great, well worth a listen.

Mountain road closed due to accident at Brandywell................... :blast

Doesn't take long!

Al:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom