FIAMM Mini Blaster Problem

Same Issue with Fiam Horn

its tripping on over current - fit a relay but choose a sealed waterproof one - there are plenty on Ebay

I'm across the pond and bought this from NN And their wiring plug and play harness 2014 GSA canbus. As thats how it was advertised ..PLUS THE Fng Shipping ...Well It cuts out after a couple toots then will work when shut bike off and turn it back on..Emailed them and got a well your on your own... Shove it before you get any more of my greenbacks

I will do my best to be polite now, and have no intention to offend anyone:

Seriously guys, sober up. NN may not say you should use a relay. But how much details do you need? If you by a pair of sneakers there is no placard saying that walking in front of a bus is harmful either.

To most people it is self explanatory that you need a relay to drive a powerful horn. You needed it 30 years ago, and nothing has changed. Hooking up a relay will not award a nobel price.

I do appreciate that not everybody has the knowledge to hook up a relay right of hand, but a few minutes with Google should bring you a good way.
I do agree that It would not be too much to ask from a seller to tell the customer that they need a relay, if asked, but as we don't know the full conversation I feel I'm better of not having an opinion.

What I will say is that I have been a customer with NN for a long time, and asked several questions over the years. While the answer doesn't come immediately, they have always tried to answer to their best of their knowledge.

I hope everyone gets their extra horns working :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom