You lot couldn’t arrange a piss up in a brewery

how about up to donegal to make a half decent run out

civil would know some good spots..could meet up somewhere on the way up

what ya think?:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

cheers

:beerjug:

it's a meet up for for a drink and some eats more than it is a ride out ( a get to know who you've been talking to on the forum thing)
the ports offers plenty of places to eat,drink and
stay but if you want to come up earlier in the day we could get something sorted..
:)

i think i can get anyone who needs it a b&b with secure parking for the bikes. just let me know;)

TUNED IN said:
it's a meet up for for a drink and some eats more than it is a ride out ( a get to know who you've been talking to on the forum thing)
the ports offers plenty of places to eat,drink and
stay but if you want to come up earlier in the day we could get something sorted..
:)

i think i can get anyone who needs it a b&b with secure parking for the bikes. just let me know;)

no probs whatever ...if we r doing it i will need b+b and the secure parking would be good:D

cheers

:beerjug:

right i forgot to post the b&b
it's called Brae-mar and it's right on the sea front about 300 yards up from the harbour,opposite the public toilets.
it's address is 28 Kerr street.

it's run by a guy Alan...
he said he would do it for £20 per head.

his number is 02870825224

say that you were speaking to me tuned in the aerial man Gary and mention the bikes ...he's a bit foregetful.

anyone else coming ...our moderator for example? Charles what about it?

due to genral lack of interest i think ill skip it...sorry but dont need to be organized or to talk B S to go for a spin...AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO IS DISAPPOINTED WITH OUR LACK OF ABILITY TO DO ANYTHING ?? OR AM I MISSING THE POINT?? :mad: :confused: :mad: :confused: :mad:
CHEERS

Hang on Kyle.............

I had initially suggested next weekend 5/6 March, without realising that Mothers Day falls on that weekend too.

Most of us will probably be calling in to see the Mammy that day, so it looks like I fecked it up.

I think it's a bit hasty to say that there is no interest in the idea, but it will take some discussion to try to accommodate as many as possible.

Fair play to Tuned who has arranged B&B at a very favorable rate, although I think the Mothers Day think may put the kybosh on next weekend.

well time to see who's up for it on SAT

oatsy_uk commin'

i'm up for it

Civil? what about your good self?

kyle?
if we can get some numbers we can book a table for some eats and drinkies on Sat night.

well who's a commin ?

I'm gonna be up in the Port on Friday night until saturday afternoon. I know this doesnt help much but i'm game for a beer on friday if anyone is local. Tuned in? Civil?

Well I can head off to two of my friends who are having a fund-raising night for there short circuit racing.

I was giving it a miss for the GS thing but since it looks like the meet is going to be a non-runner yet again I’ll be heading to the fundraiser to show my support

i'll give it to tomorrow to see what i'll do
:confused: :confused:

Back
Top Bottom