Carry on up the Cotswolds IV - 2014

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Carry On Up The Cotswolds IV - 2014

Some of you may have noticed a great big COUTC shaped hole in this year’s events. Fear not, the event is well and truly alive and about to kick off.

Toad is a little tied up this year due to non biking related commitments so this year I’ll be in charge of organising the event. We’ll be sticking to the same venue but have taken note from previous feedback and will be implementing a couple of improvements mainly relating to food and bogs and keeping things simple.

When is it?
Friday 15th August – Sunday 17th August

Where is it?
The George at Brailes - OX15 5HN www.georgeinnbrailes.com

What’s the deal with accommodation?
Tent and camper camping onsite, Hotel rooms available. Toilets to open early and portaloos. Costs TBC but cheap as chips:)

What’s happening?
  1. Offroad Ride on Saturday by Mav – details to follow
  2. Road Ride on Saturday by Toad – details to follow
  3. Spirited Road Ride on Saturday by DrAlf (that’s me) – details to follow

What’s the deal with food?
Following feedback we’re going to keep it simple – basic bar and restaurant meals available in the evening. Bacon rolls available on Sat and Sun morning

Will Aunt Sally be attending again?
Of course

What was it like last year:
Check here: www.ukgser.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?540-Carry-on-up-the-Cotswolds-III-Aug-Sept-2013

So who’s up for some summer fun? Cracking venue and brilliant ride outs – why wouldn’t you want to come?

Who's in.......

this could tempt us back into a tent ;)

Just checked the pub room availability... only one room available at £100 a night... so camping looks the way forward :thumb

Missed last years due to work; stick me on the list Adam...if I've got my trailer by then I'll go play off roading with Mav...:green gri

Yes please Adam for myself and Jo in a tent. Excellent do last year:thumby:

Jo's KTM will be on it's way stateside for that date so she'll have to bring the Monster EVO1100 to boom around the Cotswolds:green gri

Feck knows what I'll be on though:blast

Yes I'll have some of that. Good work on organising mate. Can you make sure Dan MOTs his bike this time? And request the local wasp population do not fly into my open visor.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

I'll check the diary, but potentially FUCK YEAH!:D

Yes please for me. I'll most likely be in a van with a Drz in the back to go on Mav's off road ride. (Unless I get another big bike sorted by then).

I'll regret it if I don't, put me on the attendees list please and I will join the road race, sorry I meant ride :D

Just booked the last room in the pub for Saturday night.:JB:beerjug:

:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast:hogroast

Back
Top Bottom