Who's in?

Now you have to promise me you won't try to hold a conversation with me wearing just your tight white trunks.

You need to lay off the cheese at bedtime.......

Now you have to promise me you won't try to hold a conversation with me wearing just your tight white trunks.

You must be confusing this "carry on up the cotswolds", with our ukgser harley cotswold carry on back in May... :D

You need to lay off the cheese at bedtime.......

You must be confusing this "carry on up the cotswolds", with our ukgser harley cotswold carry on back in May... :D

I have many fond memories of evenings spent with discerning gentlemen wearing only underpants.
Many many fond memories.

I'm like a shining beacon of light, attracting all the fucking weirdos.:augie

I have many fond memories of evenings spent with discerning gentlemen wearing only underpants.
Many many fond memories.

I'm like a shining beacon of light, attracting all the fucking weirdos.:augie

Right....That's it, I am bringing a very large and very rough pineapple, we will see just how fucking twisted you are.
And I am not weird, I have the fucking paperwork to prove it.

Right....That's it, I am bringing a very large and very rough pineapple, we will see just how fucking twisted you are.
And I am not weird, I have the fucking paperwork to prove it.

Awesome !
I'll have a mooch in my dressing up box and dig out my favourite blue and white wrestling leotard with the sparkly bits on .
That way you won't miss me in amongst the hoards of people. xx

List needs updating, can't see my name on it! Wouldn't want to miss out.

Can i be downgraded from a big fat 'Yes' to a big fat 'Maybe' as it turns out I can't do Saturday night, but i might try and wangle friday night only, sorry!!

Due to some unforeseen extra expenses we're not able to come to COUTC this year as, we just cannot afford it at the moment. :(

:(

Me and mr badger would love to but can't make it this year (the weekend exactly clashes with our trip with a chum to France :blast)

There'd better be lots of photos of the goings on so we can enjoy the event in retrospect..... :D

Put me down as a maybe as I owe Keith Bouncer a beer :beerjug:

I owe him a beer (lager) too:blast Still want to come to this but as you may have read, Franco will be looking after the bike. I could ask him to bring it over for me I suppose:D
If not may have to be a van and a tent:(

:beerjug:

I would like to come!
- is there limited space - is there room for me - Im not that fat and my tent isn't very big.
- how are the financials taken care off - used fivers in a brown envelop pushed under the fourth bog door on the right?

I would like to come!
- is there limited space - is there room for me - Im not that fat and my tent isn't very big.
- how are the financials taken care off - used fivers in a brown envelop pushed under the fourth bog door on the right?

I'm sure we can fit you in - plenty of space for tents but limited hard standing for campers or caravans. Payment is via the pub - pay on arrival.

FJR: I've sent you a PM:)

Not long to go now:)

Back
Top Bottom