Who's in?

Adam....as per text....I'll be needing a space for a transit van....I'll kip in the van so no tent space required....but that may change :rolleyes:

Any room left for a retard?

Any room left for a retard?

:chickendance:chickendance

Might even try to come on my new steed......... (gotta be careful how I say that too)

14661647315_ff6cf94680.jpg
[/url]photo 1 by cymarceng, on Flickr[/IMG]

Might even try to come on my new steed......... (gotta be careful how I say that too)

Too late for careful Mark......bike looks well though!!

Now be sure to get the dates cleared in your diary - cos if you do go, you can buy me my first lager of the weekend.....:p

Too late for careful Mark......bike looks well though!!

Now be sure to get the dates cleared in your diary - cos if you do go, you can buy me my first lager of the weekend.....:p

but can you drink a full pint ya lady :D

and yes I am going to try my best to get a break from it all and see the lads, they are a good bunch and I do enjoy it!

Oh Knackers

Oh knackers.

:blast

My wife has just informed me that we are going to Londoninium to see my eldest daughter :blast

Fekk, I can`t go on the cotswolds weekend :blast

Oh knackers

Soz Keith, looks like I won`t be there to buy you that pint, see you drink it, get punchy & fall asleep :(

Oh knackers.

:blast

My wife has just informed me that we are going to Londoninium to see my eldest daughter :blast

Fekk, I can`t go on the cotswolds weekend :blast

Oh knackers

Soz Keith, looks like I won`t be there to buy you that pint, see you drink it, get punchy & fall asleep :(

Result!:beerjug::D

Only kidding Mark, I was looking forward to catching up with you.

Result!:beerjug::D

Only kidding Mark, I was looking forward to catching up with you.

Yeah, would`ve been nice to talk b*llocks over a beer or two eh?

Never mind, mebbe next meet eh?

Hope Mrs Nuts is still much filthier than ya bike :D

Ride safe Nuts, have a good weekend.

Please add me in as well - I be there with Mrs Chipmunk, who doesn't like riding pilion but is happy to drive the supply vehicle, saving me from struggling with my saddle bags :D

Please add me in as well - I be there with Mrs Chipmunk, who doesn't like riding pilion but is happy to drive the supply vehicle, saving me from struggling with my saddle bags :D

Okay dokes - be great to have you along.

Excellent.

I'll get the proper attendee list updated. Been in touch with the pub and they are all set and looking forward to the event. Extra bogs being delivered and I'll be stealing the church bells this weekend. Sorted:)

I've just posted on the 'not long' thread, I'd like to come for Saturday pm and overnight curled up in the back of my 4x4 please
Ta

Back
Top Bottom