Charidee

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've decided that this year we will donate the surplus funds to the Devon Air Ambulance Trust. I will also apply for Barclays Bank to double up every £ we raise for the Air Ambulance.

As you may be aware, the DAAT recently came to the aid of PinkLady after I ran her over with the quad and broke her leg badly.:( If it wasn't for these guys she would not be able to walk again. Hopefully she will be back to full strength in time for next months event.:) This means that the more beer that you drink, the more money that goes to the DAAT ,a win-win situation if ever there was:D

Remember that these guys attend to a lot of bikers but hopefully we will never need them again.

We recently visited the Air Ambulance HQ and discovered that the Helo pilot is actually a BMW Airhead fan. Apparently he has an old airhead and has been thinking of possibly converting it into a cafe racer. I thought it might be an idea to invite him to Gentlemans Wee Kend with his bike and we could all help him get it fettled.:)

It is now one month to the event so it would be nice to hear from the regulars and get them booked in rather than all leaving it until the last week like you Tossers usually do.:D

To help raise the funds I have smoked some vintage cheddar and smoked & roasted some garlic heads.

The cheese is in 175gm vacuum sealed packs.

The garlic will also be vacuum packed in either two garlic heads or three.

If I sell these they are £4.50 or £6.00 posted for a block of cheese or a pack of three garlic heads.

They will be on offer to donate what you think is an appropriate 'donation' but it would be nice to see them start at £4 :) (or £3 for a pack of two garlics).

However this is just a suggestion, so feel free to donate what you wish. I'll save one cheese pack for the Saturday evening 'cheese fest'.

SumpRat

My smoker..

20120726_202359%20%28Small%29.jpg

Nice. My missus will be very keen to have a word about that, she'd smoke all our food given half a chance.

I am delighted to confirm that I have today transferred the sum of £600 to Devon Air Ambulance as the surplus from our recent Airhead Weekend. The exact figure was £592.45 so I rounded it to a nice £600. Barclays Bank have generously agreed to match this £4£ so another £600 will go to this wonderful charity. Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the weekend and helped raise the funds whilst having a great time.
We'll do the same again next year 12th to 14th June 2015. Get those dates in your diary now, no excuses!

I am delighted to confirm that I have today transferred the sum of £600 to Devon Air Ambulance as the surplus from our recent Airhead Weekend. The exact figure was £592.45 so I rounded it to a nice £600. Barclays Bank have generously agreed to match this £4£ so another £600 will go to this wonderful charity. Big thanks to everyone who contributed to the weekend and helped raise the funds whilst having a great time.
We'll do the same again next year 12th to 14th June 2015. Get those dates in your diary now, no excuses!

:thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2 :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom