Morocco spring 2015

merlings1200

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Due to an epic trip to Morocco this year Timolgra and I are in the early stages of putting another trip together for spring 2015.

Tim who is an excellent guid will be planning the route.

The trip will be primarily off road, bikes will be transported from the UK to Estepona in Southern Spain.

The cost is £1200.00 per rider this will cover the following cost.
Bike transport from UK to Spain and back to UK van will be driven by Tim and myself.
1 nights B & B first night in Spain
Ferry cost for you and your bike from Spain to Morocco and return
8 nights B & B in Morocco
2 nights B & B in Spain for you to chill before your flight back to the UK

Within 20min of leaving the port in Morocco you will be on the first trail the route will take you through lush green countryside, into the forests of the Rif valley,along goat trails,rivers and streams to ford,over the Atlas Mountain and into dessert riding in the dunes,crossing the dessert from Mozoga to Zaghora, into the palmeries, 10,000 feet to the top of the High Atlas mountain.

In all the trip will be 1900 miles approx, riding everyday from 8.30 to late afternoon with exception of one morning when we need to leave at first light to ride across the dessert.

Ideal bike for this trip is up to 800cc with large fuel range tank.

Not included in the price is as follows
Your return flight to Malaga in Spain.
Fuel for your bike
Food apart from breakfast
Drinks
Travel and bike insurance
Recovery of your bike if it breaks down whilst in Morocco.

4 spaces to fill :thumb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 1,412
Ferret
You have a place on the trip
Dates are looking like around 10th April 2015 just after Easter

HI rob
We have 1 maybe 2 places still available,i see you are in Ireland so you would need to get your bike across to England to load on the van to transport to Spain.

Mark

Hi Mark
I'm up for this getting bike to UK is no problem,do you have dates yet new to this so not sure how to pm you my e mail to get details sorted
Rob

Hi Mark
I'm up for this getting bike to UK is no problem,do you have dates yet new to this so not sure how to pm you my e mail to get details sorted
Rob

You need to become a subscriber Bob before you can PM anyone or else you can email me at this username@btinternet.com
:beerjug:

Rob
Date is looking like round about 10th April 2015 I'm just waiting for Brittany Ferry to put the timetable on the website for next year then I will confirm the date we ship out.
As Tim said your need to become a paid up member of this site to send PM's :beerjug:

Mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 1,196
This trip is filling up.
One maybe Two places left.

Definitely on trip.
ME
TIMOLGRA
FERRET
TURASROB

ROCKY BURNS good possibility

Great route :thumby: Lots of sand, and fine powdery sand :help

Last week:

It is, although we went up to Rissani as I wanted to go through the mountains and pick up the Merzouga/Zagora piste, plenty of sand and stunning scenery that way too.

P1000521-XL.jpg

The route's slightly spoilt imo with the last 40 km to Zagora being graded now:blast so next time may go from Merzouga up to Rissani and all the way down to M'hamid then Zagora.

P1000520-XL.jpg

Some of the other favorite 'classics' have also been tamed such as the first half between the Todra and Dades and some of the upper Dades is ruined and easily doable on a road bike now, also to the north of the Tizi n Tazezert. etc. etc.

But there's still plenty to keep us happy. :bounce1
P1000376-XL.jpg

P1000412-XL.jpg

P1000431-XL.jpg

Back
Top Bottom