Brake Magazine - A new Adventure Bike Magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

llewellynpavey

Reaction score
Hey,

My name is Llewelyn, I'm a dirt bike photographer/journalist. I've just started a new adventure bike magazine/website called Brake Magazine. So, about four months ago, whilst out in California with mates, we came to the conclusion that we felt adventure riding needed a magazine that was a little different, something cool, informative, a little inspirational and so for the next four months I spent a lot of time picking my nose.

I came up with this - www.brake-magazine.com

It's and adventure bike magazine, entirely on the web. We want it to look great, with exciting images, reviews of everything you could imagine and information to both inspire and teach you.

Please take a look, provide feedback, suggest features and I really hope you like what we're trying to do. We released issue one on Monday just gone, the next issue will be released in two mondays from now with a host of other exciting features.

Peace Out.

Llewelyn. :blagblah

Aha...that'll be Pavey junior I presume......

Had a brief glance over the web-site, and what I've seen so far looks very interesting & informative.

Best of luck with it......:D

Subscribed to this, it looks very professional and with the Paveys involved it is sure to be a success, they are genuine guys and I wish them well. :thumb2

Ok you can keep your thread as cheeky as I think it is being a non subscriber to the site but I am closing it.

Thanks for posting and good luck with your venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom