Puncture repair kit

Use to supply the firm with tyre levers,axle stands they are called is Rema Tip Top, google them adding motorcycle repair kits.

Hope this helps.:thumby:

Stop'n'go
Is the answer use them every day on other folks bikes.
I rode a fortnight in the Alps with two in one tyre didn't lose a pound of pressure.

Sent using witchcraft

Stop n go for me to, used it in the car on a recent trip round France with the family, it's still in and not lost any pressure. Used it on my GSA last year on the way back from Germany, forgot about it and only remembered when the fitters commented on it when fitting the PR4s. Very easy to use.

I bought the Stop and go kit plus an airman electric pump. I replaced the Hell/Din socket on my F650GS twin with one that could take up to 16amps to facilitate the pump. Completed the installation the night before a trip to France and thought now its there we will never need it! Ony 30 minutes into our ride to the ferry my wife stops to tell us the tyre pressure monitoring system on her bike was warning of low pressure. Checked it out and confirmed the leak. I hadnt used the kit before so a mate took the plunge. Sorted in ten minutes and used the airman to pump the tyre. Got us on the ferry and to Toulouse. Ended up replacing the tyre in Toulouse as it leaked again, more damage than the plug could fix on the tyre permanently. I am super impressed with the kit as it saved us missing the ferry for sure.

Hi Bear
Airman Tour from Amazon.co.uk. Quiet and pumped tyre in very short time. I would recommend this unit. The Hella/Din socket i bought from Halfords and wired it up direct to the second set of poles on my Mottobatt. The socket is equipped with a fuse. I used a 10amp and brought some spares. Some garage forecourt tyre inflators are really awkard to get onto the tyre valve effectively. With the airman i wouldnt even bother trying anymore.
Best regards volcane

I carry the stop and go tyre plugger in car and bike and used it and works great. In a previous life I used self tapping screws and superglue. That also works although I can imagine many folk here wouldnt be happy with that but its works as a get you home repair

Back
Top Bottom