2014 RT's GROUNDED! DO NOT RIDE!

A sweeping statement - I love my new RT and MSN voted it best tourer again!

Not a sweeping statement at all. You obviously didn't read my comment. I said its not universally liked. That means not every one thinks its the dogs dangly bits.

Not a sweeping statement at all. You obviously didn't read my comment. I said its not universally liked. That means not every one thinks its the dogs dangly bits.

Well I love mine! It's the best bike I've ever ridden. Makes me want to organise trips all the time. Going out on Wednesday to do a 225 loop of the Horseshoe Pass just for the hell of it. Never motivated to do that on my windy, hard seated GSA's.

I tried one (LC) for the day, and thought nice bike, but I was due to go to Spain shortly after so held off buying. I'm glad I did as I had a ball on my 2013 model and couldn't see how the LC would have been any better. That and the cost, £17,000 new, the one I tried was £14250 with 750 miles on it. What put me off was the lower seat, being 6'5" I asked for a higher seat which was going to cost me £250 !! (free on new bike).

I suppose in the near future I will have to go down the LC route, or, try the RS when it appears.

I'm circa 6'2"ish, and agree the WC seat is a bit low - I ordered the high seat option using the recall voucher, makes a big difference, much more comfy!

Going out on Wednesday to do a 225 loop of the Horseshoe Pass just for the hell of it.

i went up the Horseshoe today en route home from work , i was in my car and it was horrendous with the wind …i hope it improves for you tomorrow .

Did the Horseshoe Pass today. 225 miles of Joy!

6X7A2088-X2.jpg

6X7A2084-X2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom