1150 GSA Anniversary

as said, a class act , well done looks brilliant . you should be well proud of that one for sure :bow:bow

the tanks fitted and looks feckin amazing:cool::beerjug: but you lot aint seeing it till i get the right adhesive pads to fit the Roundels:aidan:aidan:aidan:aidan

i am tempted to put the Alloys back on just to see how they look :D:D:D:D but MikeO gets quite upset when he sees them for some strange reason :green gri:green gri:green gri:green gri besides i love the look of the K60s and they perform rather well too :jager im a very happy bunny theres been quite a few changes to get to this point but shes now just how i want her :thumb2

once again Chris thanks for your hard work on this you did me proud mate :beerjug::beer::jager:friday:aidan

i am tempted to put the Alloys back on just to see how they look :D:D:D:D but MikeO gets quite upset when he sees them for some strange reason :green gri:green gri:green gri:green gri besides i love the look of the K60s and they perform rather well too :jager im a very happy bunny theres been quite a few changes to get to this point but shes now just how i want her :thumb2

once again Chris thanks for your hard work on this you did me proud mate :beerjug::beer::jager:friday:aidan

That's a cracker :thumby:

So that means you going to sell her now like the others???:blast:eek::D:D

Not if life permits me to keep the fucking thing No 😊

Not if life permits me to keep the fucking thing No ��

Delighted to hear this; tis a thing of beauty and should be treated as such......:D........oh, and ridden like you stole it.......:green gri

Very nice indeed ...

... now try and hang on to it for a while :rolleyes: It does need a christening though :augie

Back
Top Bottom