1150 GSA Anniversary

That's very nice indeed :thumb.

I wonder if Baglux would make a cover in those colours . . . . :augie.

I'll get me hat.

Bob.

So that means you going to sell her now like the others???:blast:eek::D:D
i am tempted to put the Alloys back on just to see how they look :D:D:D:D but MikeO gets quite upset when he sees them for some strange reason :green gri:green gri:green gri:green gri besides i love the look of the K60s and they perform rather well too :jager im a very happy bunny theres been quite a few changes to get to this point but shes now just how i want her :thumb2

once again Chris thanks for your hard work on this you did me proud mate :beerjug::beer::jager:friday:aidan

Why do retards have to quote every sodding thing in a post then give a one line response? :green gri

Soon mate ive been up to my eyeballs in it so not had much time im thinking you need to work your magic on the side panels now 😀
I'm still waiting to see the whole bike in the flesh ......... :augie

Soon mate ive been up to my eyeballs in it so not had much time im thinking you need to work your magic on the side panels now ��

No worries fella!

Show me a photo of these side panels, I'll get my thinking cap on! ;)

Wow! Well, doesn't that just look brilliant?

As our Gs's aren't exactly... err... rare, I really like to see one that's unique.

Cracking colour scheme, cracking job. :clap

Paul G

Wow! Well, doesn't that just look brilliant?

As our Gs's aren't exactly... err... rare, I really like to see one that's unique.

Cracking colour scheme, cracking job. :clap

Paul G

thanks paul the wee fella did a good job eh :p

Very nice, and I know where to go if/when I need a tank repaint.:thumb2

Well i have to say another massive thank you to Chris after i had an accident in the garage and scratched the tank this evening he worked his magic rectifying my ham fistedness
re9une5e.jpg
nama5aqa.jpg

And made it all good again

za6u6uze.jpg
dura8aja.jpg
4yqa4ata.jpg

Chris you sir are a fucking star even going to the trouble of lacquering my side panels i thak you
ygy3eduh.jpg

You're more than welcome fella, it was a very pleasant (if a little stressful :eek) way to spend 4 hours!
The bike looks absolutely MINT in the flesh! :clap

As I'm a picky old sod I think you should get the road springs painted in a matching yellow, the blue looks all wrong:)

Excellent paint job.

So that means you going to sell her now like the others???:blast:eek::D:D

Not if life permits me to keep the fucking thing No 😊

... now try and hang on to it for a while :rolleyes: It does need a christening though :augie

Thats the plan paul you will have to bury me with this one :D:D:D:D:D

Sorry mate im holding onto it for now.

I'm genuinely not taking the piss now but ............

:jes

Ah erm yes erm nothing to see here move along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homo :rob

PS Anything ever happen with those fancy front indicator/lamp mounts, gheyboy?

yeah the first quote frightened the crap out of me , waiting for a second guy to come back from his hols to look at them:thumb2

:ymca2 now kiss my ass because i took the SS . 20tonner out for a few hours this eve and im struggling to get the grin off me mush :ymca2

shes fucking Ace :D:D:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom