Coming over from Dublin - advice on accomodation needed

ozziesda

Reaction score
Hi All,

There's a group consisting of myself and possibly 5 others planning a 2 night midweek trip over to Wales in late august.

We will be hopefully arriving in Holyhead at around 1130am on Tuesday 26th and are going to head for Aberystwyth for the first night via Snowdonia Nat Park. The second day will consist of possibly heading for the Brecon Beacons with an undecided 2nd overnight stop and the following day we will be making our way back to Holyhead for the 1715 fast ferry home.

I know this is very loose info, but I was wondering if anyone had a better route they could advise on and better places to stop. We will be booking into twin or triple rooms and will mostly be on 'sports tourers' (2 x Blackbirds, 1 x st1300, 1 x busa confirmed so far).

Anywhere with a bit happening and a bit of atmosphere will do really. Not looking to go on a mad one , just a few pints and a bit of banter :beerjug: will do

Thanks in advance

Dave :thumb2

So your looking for somewhere in Wales with a bit of atmosphere?
Hmmmmmn :nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau:nenau

Well lads and lassies,

This trip never materialised last year but is going ahead this year for definite. This time there are only 3 of us going... 1 gixxer 600, 1 vfr800 and myself on a Vstrom 1000.

We have the afternoon ferry booked from Dublin and are arriving in Holyhead on Fri 31st July at 1630hrs approx. We are doing a lap of the Great Orme, then on to Bewts y Coed and over to Caernarfron via Llanberis for the night.... after that Its open to suggestion!!!

Any ideas??

We are heading back home on the 1715hrs ferry from Holyhead on the following Tuesday.

Thanks in advance.
Dave :thumby:

Try the app Booking.com.
It has served me well..plenty of very nice B&Bs about. You should be made to feel very welcome being fellow celts n all.
Fantastic roads around that way. Have a great trip...

Back
Top Bottom