Road rides on the Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
lost dog has no interest for me.

too much like hard work and not enough riding the bike.

ok, being honest, i don't really know what it is - treasure hunt? if so, not for me.

ok, being honest, i don't really know what it is - treasure hunt? if so, not for me.

I asked on the other thread

Steve can you explain the Lost Dog thingy to me please, how does it work?

Do participants have to find and photo each "flyer" ????
Do you give out the maps?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who is stumped by it......or maybe I am but never scared to put my hand up and ask if something is not clear

glad i'm not alone in not understanding it.

Keith, I recommend The Cod, Chips and mussy peas at The Coastguard at St Margret's Bay btw.....real tosser sized portions and bloody lovely.

http://www.thecoastguard.co.uk/
IMG_9596_zpsdf02d6a2.jpg

That's a bit far away isn't it? Plus I don't like the way the cats watch you while you are eating there.

I thought you was aiming there for the H.R. on road ride out lunch. As for the cats they were probably eyeing you up from the shrubbery out front looking for any weakness.

I thought you was aiming there for the H.R. on road ride out lunch. As for the cats they were probably eyeing you up from the shrubbery out front looking for any weakness.

Ah got ya, nope was there last weekend (in the XC90).

I asked on the other thread

glad i'm not alone in not understanding it.

It's being renamed, the "Flog a dead horse" rally. :D

I shouldn`t read theses posts before the event, I read them to answer peoples worries,

aNYHOW Thank you for your support Cookie and Steptoe :rolleyes:

Days of hard work seTting out a epic trail ride if you can be bothered its all to entertain you twats why do I bother,

I bother because some folks appreciate it, and had a great time doing the lost dog,

I have worked out a route for folks that just want to slowly take in the country side with a nice pub stop.

You just might enjoy

Please don`t put people off by you down down down shite

see you next weekend.

Love you

I shouldn`t read theses posts before the event, I read them to answer peoples worries,

aNYHOW Thank you for your support Cookie and Steptoe :rolleyes:

Days of hard work seTting out a epic trail ride if you can be bothered its all to entertain you twats why do I bother,

I bother because some folks appreciate it, and had a great time doing the lost dog,

I have worked out a route for folks that just want to slowly take in the country side with a nice pub stop.

You just might enjoy

Please don`t put people off by you down down down shite

see you next weekend.

Love you

all i said was "it's not for me".

just because you lay something on doesn't mean everyone has to like it :rolleyes:

love you too :love

Aint that the truth.
See you next weekend chap, it'll be good to catch-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom