Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cotswold Road Ride

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Cotswold Road Ride

OK - As this is in my neck of the woods, I'd better lead a ride.

It'll be a 10am departure (hangover allowing), there'll be a stop for lunch, maybe a visit to a brewery (one not covered on previous road rides I've led) with a return to the site for about 3-4pm so as not to miss too much VDT.

This will not be the usual bimble, but not warp speed either.

Usual drop off nonsense, arrive with a full tank etc.

Names below if interested.
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much" Oscar Wilde
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

Maybe, probably, more than likely
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Strawberry fields ... forever Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    You'll be off to the MoT man then
    Paul

Sorry, crystal ball not working, what day/date?
    2010 R1200 GS Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Malvern_Beemer View Post
    Sorry, crystal ball not working, what day/date?
    On the only day of the event that's likely to have a 10am and a 4pm in it....................
    2008 R1200GSA
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe"Albert Einstein
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius, and a lot of courage, to move in the opposite direction."Albert Einstein

2008 R1200GSA

Not having attended this event previously and not knowing the schedule inside and out I apologise profusely for not cottoning on to this instantly. What was I thinking? This is obviously only intended for those 'in the loop'. Promise not to bother you with any more pesky and inconvenient questions!
    2010 R1200 GS Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by Toad View Post
    Link now seen, thanks.
    2010 R1200 GS Adventure

Not having attended this event previously and not knowing the schedule inside and out I apologise profusely for not cottoning on to this instantly. What was I thinking? This is obviously only intended for those 'in the loop'. Promise not to bother you with any more pesky and inconvenient questions!
    You don't have to be in the loop, whatever that is. But the invite is for people attending the event. The presumption is that if you're attending the event, you will probably have read the main thread giving the background information on the event.

So to be "crystal ball" clear - it's on the Saturday................
    2008 R1200GSA

Link now seen, thanks.
    You're also welcome to join if you just want to pop over for the day.
    2008 R1200GSA

Yeah, sorry, just having a shit day, shouldn't have snapped.
    2010 R1200 GS Adventure

Yeah, sorry, just having a shit day, shouldn't have snapped.
    It's a great location, and it was a good time last year, so I can high recommend it. Can't verify the quality of the leaders of the road rides though....
    2008 R1200GSA

The dates are in the title at the top of the thread.

I don't want to have to scroll to the top or open links, can you just repeat them down here please

adventuredon

Yeah count me for this one please. Couldn't turn down the opportunity to explore a new brewery

Hopefully I won't be snacking on prawns Friday night....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast