Saturday Bike maintenance workshop

Mikes, Sid, a new member here. I've just joined the forum after buying a bike and speaking to Andrew and Bounce. They had a great time at your last maintenance session so if anybody drops out of the date in September will you please let me know and I would love to drop in.

New dates?

Mike,
I would like to attend any future dates (or step in if there is a cancellation).

Thanks
Brian

Be careful with the postcode on your sat navs. Mine sent me to the wrong village making me late, and I nearly missed out on the bacon butties :eek:

If there is a list being compiled for October or November for another workshop, can I get my name down please? :bounce1

If there is a list being compiled for October or November for another workshop, can I get my name down please? :bounce1
i wont be doing another 1200 session this year as i want to get my bike back together to go to italy in october.:blast:D
we will be doing an airhead session in november which should be fun:thumby:
after that ,early next year i think one on the 800/650 twins and maybe 11xx.
i will post up details nearer the time.
a massive thanks to arkwright for helping out, i really appreciate your help:bow
thanks Duncan:thumby:
mike

we will be doing an airhead session in november which should be fun:thumby:

I would PM you but I'm not so clever with these computers so don't know how to. However I would like to join the gang in November as and when you hold a session.

Sent from SYDland.....

Thank you

I would like to thank you for today's workshop. I found your delivery excellent and easily understood. The food and endless cups of tea added to the day

Anyone wanting all round training to servicing their machine this is the one.

Regards

Graham Allen

I would PM you but I'm not so clever with these computers so don't know how to. However I would like to join the gang in November as and when you hold a session.

Sent from SYDland.....
sorry fella,that one was booked up within a couple of days.
keep an eye on the forum early next year for further dates
mike

sorry fella,that one was booked up within a couple of days.
keep an eye on the forum early next year for further dates
mike

Any plans for anyone to run any of these sessions in the new year ?

Preferably in London area.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom