Anyone for a spot of Dales riding?

Cheers pal,
The reason I can't come tomorrow is the same reason I have no friends. :fiddle

Most here don't have any friends so you'll fit right in :rob

Group ride outs are scarce too as it's a bit like herding cats but nevertheless, you'll be made very welcome at any event or ride out that does actually occur. A handful of folk can meet during the week & don't forget to suggest a ride yourself :thumb2

mrsavo and I enjoyed a ride to the dales from Wakefield, through Bradford to Kettlewell, then onwards and upwards to Masham and back, around 160 miles. I thought about shouting "Johnny Boxer, Johnny Boxer, where for art thou Johnny Boxer" in Masham square, but in the end I settled for a bacon sarnie.

Nonetheless, a decent ride aside from crappy traffic, and the weather held. Highlight of the day was perhaps meeting a couple of blokes in Kettlewell. Both in their late 70's or early 80's and both on BMW's. One of which was brand spanking new not an hour before. Jolly good chaps they were too.

I could be up for a day in the Dales next week with a couple of days notice will be up there this week end with the family and no bike:rolleyes: but any day Tue to Fri should be fine.Been out in the Peaks today great weather little traffic bliss

Should have given me a shout, I was out yesterday afternoon

When you out next?

We hadn't planned to go up there it just kind of turned out that way. I'd have called you if I had your number but my internet isnt so good when I'm up there. Next time we'll get you.. :) Not sure when I'm out next, trying to arrange a meeting for work which has priority over everything so keeping my diary open.

Does anyone think we should end this thread and make a new one for each upcoming ride that people want to send invites for? As far as I know theres no limit. Think this one is getting a bit convoluted and long but at least we got a list of people now who are interested :)

Back
Top Bottom